• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying - a few items pls read inside ....

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

Hello,

Just had a little windfall of cash and as per normal it is burning a hole in my chars pockets :p i am interested (tho probably cant afford them all) in purchasing some or all of the following items: -

1. A guildstone (not too fussed on the guild abbrev or name but would prefer something along the lines of defending the world/shard or if anyone has it the EOD guildstone would be most desirable to me)

2. A book - not the one from the provisioners and not the new red leather bound one from the haven quest but an open book just labelled book - i hope thats clear lol wasnt quite sure how to explain it.

3. Also i am interested in "green" tagged items - i have a cloak and i think a green hat somewhere but would love to get a full set of pieces

If anyone can help me with this (preferably on Europa as i dont travel across shards much) then pls either post here or pm me

Ty *crosses fingers and awaits replies*

G

I don't have any of those items atm, but I will be travelling to europa from LS soon, so if anyone has any items you're interested in I can purchase them for you and transfer them free of charge, and then sell them to you for cost. I'll also see if I can turn up any of those items myself.

I

imported_kray2s

ty very much
help always apprieciated - (just like spelling lessons would be for me - damn long words i hate em i tell u hate em lol)

I

imported_kray2s

*kicks post back up the list*

Just wanted to add that i am also looking into how much it would cost me to buy "dragons blood" at todays prices - and also how much are the large graphic regs (think that right) and the old regs like eye of newt and i am sure theres more but cant think of names at the moment

G

Wyrm's heart
Dragon's Blood
Brimstone
Pumice
Bloodspawn
Obsidian

I think I may have missed some as I've never bothered to memorize any of them,

Expect to pay at least several mil for each of them, except the pumice which I would recommend not paying more than 250-500k. I have one that I can sell you for 500k when I come to europa.

I

imported_kray2s

Ahhhhi was offered one before at 800k but i passed on it at the time as i was not sure n how rare it was

The wyrms heart i have seen ranging from 12 to 15 mill but didnt have that ammount of cash at the time- is it actually worth that much??

Also may i ask (i get the desirability of wyrms heart etc) but where did they come from? were they in game for a limited time? or were they something that should have been locked down somewhere but werent?

G

I recently got one for around 2-6m but I don't remember the exact price, and it along with the others I listed are the old necromancy regs, so they were in the game for a substantial period of time.

G

Some of them were server births I believe, they were never used in game for necromancy. Some were pretty heaviliy duped (being stackable for the most part) which is why there is a large number around today and only go for a few mills versus a hundred mill apiece (or whatever).

I

imported_Lariat

I have these Green items on Napa if you're interested: