• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying 4 Stam and 5 SSI pieces of jewelery.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
First, Buying a 4 Stam piece of jewelery (ring or bracelet) either clean, or with any of these mods:
-Hit Chance Increase, Defense Chance Increase, Damage Increase, Enhance Potions.

Secondly, After purchasing the stam piece, I will be buying a separate corresponding piece with 5 SSI to go with it. The SSI piece can be either clean, or with any of these mods:
-Defense Chance Increase, Damage Increase, Enhance Potions, +15 skill (not all, but many skills applicable).

Note: I will only purchase the SSI piece *after* I have the Stam piece.

Thank you, let me know what you have :)

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got a clean ring with/ 5 stamina, 25% enhance potions, 5% ssi and a clean braclet with - 5 stamina, fcr 3, 5%ssi they are on chesapeake

smallee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
the bracelet with
parrying + 5
Stamina + 4
EP 10
DCI 10
DI 10

interested? icq 29110721

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I observed that post already, none of those pieces are acceptable. Sorry Jinx.

Pink Sunday Turtle

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
how does these pieces work, the macing can be changed to magery if needed... Then you can amp up the other one with ep,hci,dci, di... idk....
Pink Sunday Turtle
ICQ# 677780200
4.png

3.png

Last edited:

Kinkae!

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i have a ring 4 stamina, 25 ep, 5ssi, perfect what u asked. let me know if your interested -647-002-084

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
No sorry, again the SSI and the Stam inc have to be on -separate- pieces. Thank you.

Revan123

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry guys, I have already purchased a stam ring via PM. Would anyone happen to have an SSI bracelet? I'm looking for one with 10 ssi, although I may temporarily settle for just 5 ssi.