• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying 255 stone wooden boxes with item inside it.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies these are a old bugged item were available for a short time till the bug was fixed ....people would leave a wooden box on the floor were something not pickable spawned..on server up instead of spawning on the floor the item would spawn inside the box and then be picked up and taken..

I will consider anything at the right price...there are all sorts of stuff like statues, hides and playing cards etc etc

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could be wrong, since I'm no expert on rares, but I believe they're one of those 'iffy' items that were made using an exploit but are not bannable to own.

They're the reason there are annoying, immovable statues all over the place.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could be wrong, since I'm no expert on rares, but I believe they're one of those 'iffy' items that were made using an exploit but are not bannable to own.

They're the reason there are annoying, immovable statues all over the place.
True.

Not deleted on sight or 'bannable'. Heck, many of the people that used the bug weren't banned either. It was a pretty goofy bug that involved some boxes and server down/up. Not a really bad exploit.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they are impossible to make now!!..was a bug way way back in time..and i have no idea how many different items there are, also i seem to remember a post a while back were a gm was called and actaully did put an item back in a box for the owner to move house with!!!so im guessing definate not illegal by any stretch of the imagination.

Hanging Lantern would be NICE one to get for sure...

K

kray2s

hi,
I have two hanging lanterns trapped inside a box (at least i cant take them out) so i guess this is the kind of item you are after - the box weighs about 500 stone!

I have no idea on the prices of these things so we either rely on somebody on this thread having a go at pricing these items or you try tempting me with an offer :) either way lol

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they are impossible to make now!!..was a bug way way back in time..and i have no idea how many different items there are, also i seem to remember a post a while back were a gm was called and actaully did put an item back in a box for the owner to move house with!!!so im guessing definate not illegal by any stretch of the imagination.

Hanging Lantern would be NICE one to get for sure...
This bug was back in 2001. Obviously they fixed it ;).