• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying 180k Blank Scrolls!!!!

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

Hello, I am looking to buy 180K blank scrolls. Im paying 1.5mil for all 180k (alittle over 8gp per scroll npc cost is 5gp)

~Blade

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kind of went down this path when I was doing my Scribe.

*Shrug*

It wasn't all that bad at the Luna Bank buying out the 3 Mages there and picking the stuff off the floor and banking it. I actually was hitting 3K (-3) every round. Had I ran my U-Haulers to the other Scroll sellers I could have been doing around ... what 10K to 12K per cycle?

B

Blade_Thugluv

Yea i know, But after campping the reg vendors and buying over 1,500,000 regs i am kinda burned out on vendor camping for awhile so offfering more then what it would cast me to buy them. Im not working Inscribe im just stock piling resources. trying to make sure i have st.uff on hand when i need it.

~Blade