• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying 100% poison mace and fencing weapon and lrc suit

G

Buying +15 mace ring and braclet and 100% poison macing weapon 100% lrc suit please pm with prices

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

I have a 100% poison diamond mace

and a 100% LRC fully medible suit (with or without jewls)

Post your offer and I'll think about it... but if it's crap, I won't think about it for very long.

G

Kryss
Hit Chance Increase 12%
Damage Increase 47%
Physical resist +7
100% Poison damage

Offers accepted

I

imported_mo'gluk

there is also dread horns revenge or the task master....

G

im just looking for something to beat on a golem with nothing crazy cheaper the better =}

A

AntiOTF

I have a 100% poison kyrss I'll give ya for free, but you really need a slow wep for golem, or you will kill him if you happen to fall asleep.
But i thought you needed at least 80 in skill to gain from golems?

Buying 100% cold dmg kyrss!

R

Rykus

Just drop your dex while training, no problem.. Is only a small PITA lowering/raising.

What, if any, mods are ya looking for on the 100% cold kryss?

A

AntiOTF

Any mods I can get, but would prefer the following.....

Kyrss
50 lighting
50 HLD
15 HCI
30 SSI
43 DI
100% cold dmg

Fixed.

G

too many mods for 100% cold damage 100% takes up 1 mod slot so you can have 5 plus or a gm made wep with a valorite then you can get 6 mods with damage at 43 lol gl on that =}

A

AntiOTF

Fixed that error, and with the new BOD changes, it may be quite possible to get such a weapon with a val runic hammer.