• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUYING 100-500 MIL legendary ARTIFACT mage pieces

The Kaz Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm just getting back to the game after many years away and my gear is bad. I have over a billion gold and I'm interested in making a good suit for a mage. Message me with the legendary pieces you have that are top end and I will pay top end. Money is no object I will pay more than 500 mil for a single piece. Thanks Kaz

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be a little more specific as to what you want to pay 500 mill for, what are you specifically after ?

Something like this, just got /sold that sexiness today.

Hide Tunic: 15 Fire Eater, CF 2, Str 5, MI 4, HPR 3, MR 4, LMC 8, LRC 20, 3/18/19/18/17 Mage Armor

The Kaz Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Be a little more specific as to what you want to pay 500 mill for, what are you specifically after ?

Hide Tunic: 15 Fire Eater, CF 2, Str 5, MI 4, HPR 3, MR 4, LMC 8, LRC 20, 3/18/19/18/17 Mage Armor

yes soulweaver item just like that I want hp regen mana regen eaters of all kinds lmc lrc casting focus nice resists. Your typical 100 million gold items or more. My goal is to build a super suit. Thanks for reply

The Kaz Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Do you have anything similar to that tunic for sale right now? maybe you could whisper me some mods on medable pieces ill pay good

Last edited:

Mirko 75

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
On Atlantic in two weeks i make full suit de18 fe30 ke30 cf12 hpr18 mr22 full capped mage just on luna shop. 300mil. Without arti. 600 all. I don't sell it but you need just a Little time to shopping... And a good calculator :)

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic in two weeks i make full suit de18 fe30 ke30 cf12 hpr18 mr22 full capped mage just on luna shop. 300mil. Without arti. 600 all. I don't sell it but you need just a Little time to shopping... And a good calculator :)
The good calculator is what im missing. My brain is somewhat dimmed from daily fog (bad habits like beer).

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That makes me sad inside that people lowball themselves *tears* Good job for yourself though