• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Buying 10 SSI Brace w any/all DI/DCI/HCI

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a (non-cursed) 10 SSI bracelet that can have any or all of the following mods:

Damage Increase
Defense Chance Increase
Hit Chance Increase

The last mod can be -100 luck but I would pay a lot less for that.

I would pay a lot more of it was DEX, STR or INT. Stamina Increase isn't necessary.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a clean set 10ssi/25di/15dci/15hci/25di/25ep ring and bracelet, but they are quite expensive if ur interrested

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! Perfect piece except I don't need EP on this build so I will leave these badies for those who do need EP.

Thank you!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also interested in:

10 SSI with HCI/DCI (or room for HCI/DCI)

and then any stats, str/dex/int. For this one I am only interested if it has the above three mods and two stats. But if it has one stat and DI it would fit the bracelet I first posted about and am interested in.