• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buyers and Sellers

G

I know that we all pretty much agreed that we did not mind people posting their buying/selling posts on the community forum, however, our regular post are now being burried by them. Would it be too much to ask that you guys try to keep multiple sellables contained to a single post?

Something like "I am selling the following rares: UPDATED 03/20"

I still dont mind the selling/buying posts, but I do not see a need to make 3 separate posts for 3 separate items when you could put them all in one and even update and bump it.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I've had great success buying and selling stuff in the Napa Valley Trade Forum. Posting that sort of stuff here seems rather irrelevant to me.

G

I cross posted my EM Event items wanted here. Just because it has more traffic.

G

I think the way Elb did it was really good. He put a whole list in one post, cross from the trading forum, and updated that list as needed. Just my opinion, but that is the way I would do it so as to not spam the board with multiple threads.

I

imported_Cysphruo

it is a bit crazy, half the napa forum was full of them, mainly from two people, whats annoying is these 2 people created new stratics accounts just to sell stuff... makes you wonder why, i personally wont deal with someone that would do that.