• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Buyback?

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
This person is so worried about the way he plays this char that he has to make a whole new stratics account too just make posts.

Again tells you the quality of the player. Ill wait a few more times till everyone agrees on the quality of this guy before I tell you who it is. Name change token for the win.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Bah, now you got me all curious... :p

Heavenless

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is Diablo Diablo atm?
That's just me after killing/looting an afk Dialblo. It's difficult to show sarcasm w/ the thread title ;)

This person is so worried about the way he plays this char that he has to make a whole new stratics account too just make posts.

Again tells you the quality of the player. Ill wait a few more times till everyone agrees on the quality of this guy before I tell you who it is. Name change token for the win.
Not really concerned w/ the method I play Heavenless, it's pretty basic; KILL, STEAL, LOOT, PLUNDER! Heaveless has had the same name since '97 so you can take off the tin foil hat.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought heavenless = diablo until I heard him talk.

i am wondering who it is too

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Its the same guy that tried to kill me as a tamer... Course it was PVP tamer style so he lost hands down all 3 times (wasn't near a wall, go figure).

I have the guys junk in a bag for buyback... that i offered politely to resell back to him (placed on vendor for a cheappppppp 200k), but he went off ona "why do people loot armor and stuff" speech. Guy ran with Diablo and had 10 artis in the 25 things on his body (duh). I lost a totem, luck robe, and GM made armor. Oh well...

You'd think he'd have the ballz to post under his real name HUH?

After he died he had a break-up with old Diablo. Seems Diablo wouldn't help him go back and die to me time 2 and 3.

And as far as tin foil... keep blowing smoke thru that cardboard tube it comes wrapped around. Thats the only thing your convincing it isn't what it is.

Heavenless

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Its the same guy that tried to kill me as a tamer... Course it was PVP tamer style so he lost hands down all 3 times (wasn't near a wall, go figure).

I have the guys junk in a bag for buyback... that i offered politely to resell back to him (placed on vendor for a cheappppppp 200k), but he went off ona "why do people loot armor and stuff" speech. Guy ran with Diablo and had 10 artis in the 25 things on his body (duh). I lost a totem, luck robe, and GM made armor. Oh well...

After he died he had a break-up with old Diablo. Seems Diablo wouldn't help him go back and die to me time 2 and 3.

And as far as tin foil... keep blowing smoke thru that cardboard tube it comes wrapped around. Thats the only thing your convincing it isn't what it is.
You have me confused w/ someone else.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I lol'd :thumbsup:

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No that is not the diablo we all know and love and no he was not afk when you attacked him he had just used the umbra port and was on his way to the moongate running a errand for me.