• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buy Shadow Dancers (non-Cursed) Before Mocorpses hijacks my thread and bans me

G

here you will find a very ethical post where hopefully mocorpses doesnt hijack my thread, insult me, then delete my posts and subsequently ban me when I hurt his feelings. Then again, probably not.

Just in case you missed it, this is actually a post where I am _selling_ Shadow Dancers leggings (non-cursed) but wanted to get mocorpses his attention first so that I might actually be able to accomplish my goal without any biased interference by a MOD. I doubt this effort will be of any success.

G

Im actually sir toby belch, and being in the nasty bunch (also known as siege rockstars), we have a huge fan club; among our many flatterers is included my own personal mod that stalks me from thread to thread.

Like I said before mo'corpses, youre a girl, a groupie, a left over piece of trash. Keep screaming in the crowd so we dont forget you and one day you might get the backstage pass and an autograph across your forehead.

P

prostkr

all this and they could have been sold for 11 mill a long time ago.....had they just been delivered......

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ah yes, sir toady, lol. Your one of the two guys that HaHa incessantly owns around Luna. Yes we have heard of you. Being HaHas agent i was sposed to set up a time for you two to grovel at his feet and massage his toes while he signed autographs for you both. But alas, your post will prolly fall on deaf ears because everyone on this shard knows about your rep with not following through on the sell.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Shhh its ok sweety, dont get too worked up, wouldnt want the gms to have another word with ya lol

G

you sound as stupid as memnoch, but what is really sad is that Puffy is lying to his guild about gms sending us to jail (that was the version memnoch had, maybe you have another new one); however whats really funny is that on this hardcore veteran server you bunch of groupies are paging GMs when we hurt your feelings.

UO is 10 years old Newbie McNewb, the GMs dont care anymore (I dont even think they have a guide program anymore either).

worship harder koc you bunch of leftover groupy hookers.