• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD FOR LAKE SUPERIOR (read inside before posting)

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: SELLING KEEP

SELLING KEEP

Located in Minoc, Trammel. (128 56N, 87 36E)

60 MIL OBO.

PM/ICQ (16551611) me for offers or post here. Thanks.

W

WidowMak3r

Looking to buy some turquoises and ecru citrines in bulk if anyone has em

give me an icq

E

Eedwick

Selling Fel Keep. ICQ me offers at 18983416

Also, looking for owner of Silkys Saw House, ICQ me please. thanks

K

King Durango

Buying Heartwood Quest blacksmithing recipes, such as Shard Thrasher, Cold Forged Blade, Fiery Spellblade, and many more... If someone has some for sale or can direct me to a vendor I would be extremely grateful. Thanks!

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammel CASTLE for sale (pics included)

Location is: 63 48 S, 43 27 E (or X1941 Y2350 for uomap users)

Trammel, Trinsic Swamp. Castle comes with a special sign, check the pics.

Taking offers on PM, ICQ (16551611) or post here. Thanks.

Taking offers on PM, ICQ (16551611) or post here. Thanks.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, my post was moved.. well, high bid so far is 250m.

Looking to sell the castle this Sunday (02/07)

L

Lone Wolf

Looking to procure a large piece of blackrock, leave reply with price here :D

S

Stupid Miner

I need bulk amounts of stone and rock. (Don't need granite)
level 1 stealable rocks, daily rare rocks, rubble stones.
I need more than any one has, so send me a PM.

Also considering organic rubble: mushrooms, plants and stuff. Don't bother with the burnt plants or the growable plant copies.

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

Buying Real LT Sash (Non Replica)

Give me your price...ICQ 289528740.

L

Lone Wolf

Need glowing runes for a project I'm working on, will pay 5 million a piece. They come from the primeval lich champ spawn in felucca, which is now accessible from the abyss. Please help me out with this :D

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Shroud of Tal'Keesh

I'm looking for 100m Gold Firm. I am only selling this cheap because the shroud is blessed and needs to be on a vendor for a secure transaction, so consider this a 25m donation to your safe transaction (not to mention ease as you don't have to pack up 125 checks) :)

ICQ me 10417805 if you are interested, I can stock my vendor in luna, I only have one for sale. I've had it for several (3 I believe) years.

L

Locryn Finck

WTB a "Sign of Chaos" shield that is useable by a human/elf.

M

Mustapha Mond

Hiring Imbuer!

I looted a bow from Medusa. Its plain wood 100% physical damage, with no mods. I'm no imbuing expert, but I'm pretty sure this can be imbued w/ basically whatever I want. Email me [email protected] or look for me in game under the name Radagast the Mage. I'm paying well! Thanks!

C

Czernobog

Selling Night Eyes!!

I am taking offers for a pair of Night Eyes.

Please PM me with your offers.

Thanks everyone!

A

Alok

Looking for Tram Keep location for sale anyone have a plot they woudl like to let go of please icq me the location and price. 640225481

S

Strom

selling 125 various sots .6 and up all skills represented except imbue,disco,beg,snoop, other useless ones :) bid for the whole box or icq me at 608508226

S

Spector_Napa

Selling Fel Keep Ice Island

hello Im selling my fel keep on Ice Island waterfront. reply or icq your offer to 279972176.
BUYOUT -30 mil. (obviously willing to barter)

S

SinRScurlock

I'm selling a mangler sword. 15 mil Or your best offer.

I'm also wanting to buy two soulstone fragments without the ridiculous luna prices.

J

jacqueline

I went there tonight and the house was gone. Does anyone know the player and if they are still around and have just moved? Or if someone can direct me to a new vendor that consistently stocks exceptional instruments at a decent price? Thanks for the post in this site.

ebay tickets selling

J

JesterDev

Wanting to buy a runebook library, or just some location runebooks so I can build up a library.

Please PM me.

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying Luna house inside walls' any size please pm me or icq 127782659

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LS Luna 18x13 home for sale.

Taking offers on a Luna home 18x13. SW corner of Luna facing road. Read board and post offer there. Thanks!