• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUSTED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I put forward this motion to the Kijustsu Anei OOC Leadership to Permanently ban Vadinator from ALL buildings and events within our townships for destroying the JOL area and enjoying the creation of destruction in the community.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Cant take all the Credit, Jimmy from RBG put out the Alert. I responded along with Ryo and Juno in ventrilo.

If this guy thinks he is going to come to a house that I own in a player run township and pull this, they have another thing coming. I would like to thank the leaders and citizens of Casandreal, Zedland and Guardians Gate for showing their support in global last night. It really means allot to see communities stand together.

Z

Zelda of Zed

any idea of this guys others names? or what guild he is in?

PBnJ should be a ban on site to our houses as well..

Z...

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to thank the leaders and citizens of Casandreal, Zedland and Guardians Gate for showing their support in global last night. It really means allot to see communities stand together.
It was a pleasure to show that band of force to him :) :cheerleader:

Z

Zelda of Zed

I agree with this, especially at our SHE auctions! :gun:

That goes without saying... and as i said in another post I will ban any of those members... so i hope none of them like to use the abyss passage.

I was really excited the way the shard was working together last night, but it take one little CHILD who should be out side playing, to mess it up for all. However, i love what the townships are doing, to still work together! This shard rocks... even with the total MORONS, who were never taught manors by their parents. They must be ferrel!

Z...

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean someone named "Indian Giver" is possibly not trustworthy? hahaha

R

Rivi

Congrats! Ban them all from the communities!

However, I have to wonder what is so miserable or wrong in their lives that they feel the need to keep people from finding their own Jack O lanterns. I almost feel sorry for them......ALMOST!

Rivi

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Never banished an entire guild before, have to be careful about the good people in it as well. The coming days should provide us enough insight to make the decisions.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please make sure the entire PBnJ guild is banned from all houses and events as well, their names are as follows

Chain Willy
Hack
Heath, K Y Jelly
Indian Giver, Covered In Jelly
Jiyul
Pooper, Where It At
Pooper
Vadinator, Annihalator of Pip
Wet Velvet, My Jelly on Ur Chin

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never banished an entire guild before, have to be careful about the good people in it as well. The coming days should provide us enough insight to make the decisions.
their are no good people in this guild, their GM is the main one throwing away pumpkins, so if the GM of a guild does that, that should mean the entire guild is corrupt

L

LTP_01

what i dont get is why did gunga get a pat on the back when he got kato killed and vadinator gets banned for stealing JoL's?
they respawn u dont lose money from it
Gareth is suppose to be the moderator between us and the EM so taking sides shows that he cannot do his job correctly. Funny how Gunga thinks nobody is good in this guild. Yet he's the one who led one of the guildmembers to his death well before this started.

this is a game ppl!!!

Just so everyone knows, Indian giver is the one that was doing the wall association when the pumpkins first started. But hey, she's in PBnJ, so she must be no good. Oh, lets complain about the griefers....but lets grief about someones character name...because what did that person say, can't trust someone with a name like this? Now there's someone complaining about himself right? Two face much?

Here's a thought, lets say the person throwing the JoL's out is being childish, but then lets act childish ourselves over the entire situation!! Maybe everyone should grow up and realize this is a game? And lets stop blaming those who aren't even a part of this? You high and honorable members of Sosaria want to claim that u would do no wrong and enjoy helping the community. Yet, you continue to place blame on the entire guild when EVERYONE knows it is just Vadinator and his alternate toons trashing the pumpkins. So, to those who think no one in the guild is good, show me a screen shot of Kato, or Indian Giver, or Pooper trashing the pumpkins. To those who claim to be honorable, if u honestly feel u r honorable, quit blaming those who aren't involved. Only one person has trashed pumpkins and he openly admits to it!!!! Why then, if ur so honorable, would u even think about blaming innocent ppl along with him??

L

LTP_01

btw gareth took a picture of indian giver or vad working the pumpkins at luna just incase he forgot. where's this screen shot? Also, just so everyone knows, Vad and Vadinator are two dif. ppl. Vadinator is an alternate char of Wet Velvet, just to keep this clear for those that can't keep up.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Lets start here... I put some in bold and caps to make sure that sticks with everyone.

Gareth is suppose to be the moderator between us and the EM so taking sides shows that he cannot do his job correctly.
No I AM NOT! I do not work for the EMs nor am I a EM. The EMs DO NOT ask for my advice or opinions on ANYTHING. I do not affect the decisions of the Chesapeake EM Team either. The moderator of the Chesapeake EM Forums is PASmountaindew. Also this is NOT the EM Forums and has NOTHING to do with the Chesapeake Event Moderators. Now I hope I made that perfectly clear!

And a side note, get off of my job. Don't ever try to use my position as a shield for people to get away with this type of behavior, that they did at.....My house. If I wanted to be a jerk off, I would drop an infraction on you or move your post to the evidence locker.

what i dont get is why did gunga get a pat on the back when he got kato killed and vadinator gets banned for stealing JoL's? they respawn u dont lose money from it
First off Vadinator came to MY HOUSE that I OWN, in a township that I AM PART OF to do this. They purposely went out of THEIR WAY to come to my house. If you think you are going to come to my house and buy the pumpkins off the vendors and trash MY HOUSE?!?! Where do you get the GULL to even think this is acceptable?

Secondly Gunga made public gates to an IDOC keep that was in felucca. Kato went into that gate of his own free will. And the tactic of "Well this person did this", high school crap is the WORST excuse I have heard since hearing, "We cannot take responsibility for members of our town",from township leaders.

Funny how Gunga thinks nobody is good in this guild. Yet he's the one who led one of the guildmembers to his death well before this started.
Read the top response

this is a game ppl!!!
Yes it is, so lets try and not ruin constructive projects people are doing for the community. Lets try not to ruin peoples fun.

Just so everyone knows, Indian giver is the one that was doing the wall association when the pumpkins first started. But hey, she's in PBnJ, so she must be no good. Oh, lets complain about the griefers....but lets grief about someones character name...because what did that person say, can't trust someone with a name like this? Now there's someone complaining about himself right? Two face much?

Here's a thought, lets say the person throwing the JoL's out is being childish, but then lets act childish ourselves over the entire situation!! Maybe everyone should grow up and realize this is a game? And lets stop blaming those who aren't even a part of this? You high and honorable members of Sosaria want to claim that u would do no wrong and enjoy helping the community. Yet, you continue to place blame on the entire guild when EVERYONE knows it is just Vadinator and his alternate toons trashing the pumpkins. So, to those who think no one in the guild is good, show me a screen shot of Kato, or Indian Giver, or Pooper trashing the pumpkins. To those who claim to be honorable, if u honestly feel u r honorable, quit blaming those who aren't involved. Only one person has trashed pumpkins and he openly admits to it!!!! Why then, if ur so honorable, would u even think about blaming innocent ppl along with him??
Lets not say everyone. I stand by my original posting on the matter

Lord Gareth said:

G

Gothic Nightwind

LTP01 aka Pooper/Hack is good at keeping this arguement going today. If you used your time more constructive pooper, you may not of found yourself in the position you are in now. Everyone that likes drama and argueing keep responding to her. She feeds on it. :talktothehand:

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea. One of those kids destroyed the American flag someone set up at Luna the other day too. Entire guild is nothing but a bunch of bored kids. Oh, before someone chimes in going "LOLIMNOTAKIDIM32" No, mentally, you are a kid.

Anyways, I gave all of my JOLs to I think Zelda's alt tonight, and shoved more into the mailbox at the Hokuto JOL house.

I still need one Sycophant one. >.>

L

LTP_01

Yea. One of those kids destroyed the American flag someone set up at Luna the other day too. Entire guild is nothing but a bunch of bored kids. Oh, before someone chimes in going "LOLIMNOTAKIDIM32" No, mentally, you are a kid.

Anyways, I gave all of my JOLs to I think Zelda's alt tonight, and shoved more into the mailbox at the Hokuto JOL house.

I still need one Sycophant one. >.>

This was MVP Silly!!

L

LTP_01

LTP01 aka Pooper/Hack is good at keeping this arguement going today. If you used your time more constructive pooper, you may not of found yourself in the position you are in now. Everyone that likes drama and argueing keep responding to her. She feeds on it. :talktothehand:

Since ur pressing on it...its funny how ur the one blocked on icq.....but hey way to open our arguments up for the public!

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I will give Pooper the last word. This thread has gone into the realm of trolls and is being locked, by me.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*nods* It seems resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.