• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] BUSHIDO TAMER PVP TEMPLATE!

J

joojeejoo

Well im about done finishing up my taming on this guy here is his template and skills/Armour. Please tell me what you think.

"skills with all Armour and jewelry on"

115 Swords
108 Taming
110 Animal lore
100 Bushido
100 Tactics
100 Healing
100 Anatomy

45 Hit chance/ 39 Defense chance nice suit with 9 mana regen and mace and shields 30% hit lower defense, 38 lmc. I will be using a trained dog (cu sidhe) With a sword of stampede riding swipe to parablow and dismount them and attack with dog too.

let me know what u think thanks

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like your ready for Fel. Only thing is to eventually get your swords to 120, and it wouldn't hurt to raise Bushido, but it isn't anything that will cause you to not PVP. Suit looks good as far as HCI, DCI, MR, and LMC, as long as the resists are good. Only thing left is to get all the macros right. I always screw that part up and try to remount pet while in war mode...not a pretty outcome.

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well im about done finishing up my taming on this guy here is his template and skills/Armour. Please tell me what you think.

"skills with all Armour and jewelry on"

115 Swords
108 Taming
110 Animal lore
100 Bushido
100 Tactics
100 Healing
100 Anatomy

45 Hit chance/ 39 Defense chance nice suit with 9 mana regen and mace and shields 30% hit lower defense, 38 lmc. I will be using a trained dog (cu sidhe) With a sword of stampede riding swipe to parablow and dismount them and attack with dog too.

drop tactics to 90 raise swords to 120 bushido without parry gives u no evade. only good for LS and Con. I'd drop bush all the way and get resists or med.

T

Turdnugget

I imagine he's going for the bokuto/nerve strike effect...along with no-dachi riding swipe/dismount. Confidence he can use... evasion wont work really, but with that template you're counting on killing the person before you would need to use evasion.

100 Tactics gives him a decent damage increase which is nice since you get it at GM and not 90. Along with anat at 100.

Great hci/dci and still being able to use M&S Glasses. Are you equipped with EP as well? That could come in handy in hairy situations...

Just don't let your dog die =) W/out vet it's gonna be a pain...

I run an archer/tamer but I also have vet on my tamer since it's mainly a PvMer.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I highly recommend a better No-Dachi than a Sword of Stampede. Perhaps some people have some descent luck using it and maybe you only want it for dismount, but you might as well increase your chances of hitting someone with that two-handed weapon. I mean 3.5 seconds is pretty slow. If you're on Atlantic I can make or give you a descent one for free.

Even for a switch out macro weapon, you'll be disappointed with it's results. Might as well have a reliable weapon.

T

Turdnugget

Diomedes makes a good point. You'll want a faster no-dachi. If you miss your first riding swipe/dismount... it can get you into trouble. You want to be able to reuse the special again if you fail asap.

I carry a 30ssi, 44fireball, 14energy resist no-dachi on my samurai.

C

Chaosy

I've had no problems with using a sword of the stampede on my bushido dexer tamer with a cu. It is pretty slow but it hits really hard. :O

T

Turdnugget

True... but having a quicker response/weapon hit time is better =P

The faster you get someone on foot, the faster you get to kill them and move onto the next one.:lick:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Diomedes makes a good point. You'll want a faster no-dachi. If you miss your first riding swipe/dismount... it can get you into trouble. You want to be able to reuse the special again if you fail asap.

I carry a 30ssi, 44fireball, 14energy resist no-dachi on my samurai.
I would think the fireball would break para early.

As for the template you're all doing it wrong - do it with a dreadmare not a dog!

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True... but having a quicker response/weapon hit time is better =P

The faster you get someone on foot, the faster you get to kill them and move onto the next one.:lick:
Yep is my same thinking as well. I mean there may be such a thing as TOO fast, but I haven't happened upon it yet. Yeah 30 SSI is pretty descent. Take them down and then onto the next one.

T

Turdnugget

Lynk, I use my no-dachi on that toon for Dismount. Not riding swipe =)

But ya, you'd think fireball would break the para. But that's not what I use it for.

And ya, dreadmare would be better than a cu sidhe. Cu's can be very mean... but they're pretty easy to get away from. Whereas a Dreadmare will always be casting like crazy on you.

T

Turdnugget

Bugged? Like they run as fast as a paragon? If that were the case a cu would be better if that was indeed what it did... =)