• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] bushido skill gain?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi.

Can lightning strike take you to 120.0 bushido?

Is there an easier way of utilizing momentum strike (such as macroing it much like lightning strike on a horse in tram?)

tks

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Yeah it can take you to 120.

There was a way to use momentum like that but I can't remember what it was :( I think it involved being in weald or using non aggresive creatures somehow. It probably involved momentuming your horse next to cu's or something as long as you don't have negative karma or hit spell on your weapon it should work.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally what I did, is if you find the right mob area (kind of tougher now since you have ghost cam's EVERYWHERE...so to speak as far as spawns), but you can utilize momentum strike. Just have a nice mana leech/stamina leech weapon with some SSI and goto town. I leveled bushido in no time.

R

RichDC

YoProbably cant do it on horses because you would have to be aggressive to them hence youd kill them.

The only way i can see it working is, in trammel out of guild.

Get 2 pets and have them guard and kill you then momnetum, you would probably need to tell them to kill again at some point

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lightning strike will take you to 120.

But if you really want to use momentum strike, try taking a weapon with mana leech, LIFE leech and hitting the Yomotsu warriors (if weapon skill > 100) or Troglodytes (if weapon skill < 100). Use a 70 physical resist suit of armor with 45% DCI.

There's a very small chance that you actually die in this activity if you never heal yourself, and no chance at all if you do heal yourself.

You leech enough mana from every strike so there's no delay while you wait for mana and you leech enough life to counter the hits against you, just from your weapon alone.

Note: this doesn't work well if you don't have parry already trained or low DCI.