• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bushido Masters, please welcome....

G

...your new moderator, the most distinguished Mr. Chango Pelon!
*applause*

C

Chango Pelon

Kon bon wa! Greetings to all, may your blades never dull.

I

imported_Farsight

Well met!

And I don't use blades. I use sticks. But nice thought anyway.

C

Chango Pelon

Heh, I mostly use my hands, but until they add some Judo moves to my wrestling, I have to grab a blade.

Also decided to add macing to my arsenal after a Connor thread.

C

Connor_Graham

Heh, you're not the first that's decided to add the other melee skills and store them on soulstones since I wrote that I was doing that in that thread. I'm surprised no one had really brought it up before. I haven't gotten around to macing yet, but that's in store for the very near future.

C

Chango Pelon

I found I had some pretty nice macing weps around so I went for it. Plus I hadn't done the macing thing yet so figured "Why not?"

K

Kith Kanan

Welcome , may you never loose your calm " bows "

Got 2 samurai's both has all 4 weapon skills stored at 120 , gets a bit expensive in scrolls , but being able to use the BEST weapon you have makes it worth it imho , trained my first up with macing using the minor green arti staff , its a realy nice weapon , and I dont understand its not used more , dryads wrath ??? its called yes ??

M

Maximinus Thrax

I was thinking about adding macing (over fencing), hmmph, this thread may have been the tipping point!

C

Chango Pelon

There is just something satisfying about the exploding watermelon sound a blunt object makes.