• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] bull fish pie - large quantities

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nothing? nobody? with all the fishermen and fishing contests surely there must be some bull fish around!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am working fishing and when I find out how to get these then they will be on my list to sell :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I will grab my sisters room to get some fish.. does she need high seas?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
How much is bulk? I have over 300 steaks from my failed attempt to get a Seeker fish last month.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Each fish steak needs 1 mento seasoning (among other things), which costs a bit over 3k each from an NPC at the Sea Market. I can make the fish for no charge, if you provide the materials. Or I can give ya the raw bullfish steaks if you have a cook.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no cook here. let me see if I can get 300 mento seasonings and squashs then. Would you also need the dough? please do charge extra for the fish and the cooking though!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Wow some insanely costly fish steaks hope they are awesome