• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ***Bulk Ingredients/Resources for Cheap!***

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey,

I'm selling a mixed lot of ingredients/resources on Atlantic, retail value is worth almost 9plat! Willing to sell the lot for cheap. Please either PM or ICQ 691820408 if interested (Best reached through PM)

Lot Includes:
180k Void Essence
165k Relic Fragment
145k Fairy Dragon Wing
130k Powdered Iron
105k Crystalline Blackrock
75k Essence of Control
65k Acid Sac
65k Toxic Venom Sac
60k Vial Of Vitriol
60k Silver Serpent Venom
50k Zoogi Fungus
45k Boura Pelt
45k Faery Dust
45k Brilliant Amber
40k Essence of Achievement
20k Essence of Precision
20k Ecru Citrine
15k White Pearl
15k Fire Ruby
15k Blue Diamond
15k Dark Sapphire
15k Perfect Emerald
15k Grizzled Bones
10k Turquoise
10k Dread Horn Mane

Ingredients.png

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And I guess you found them in an IDOC like everyone else selling these amounts?

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It looks like some of the "good stuff" has been "cherry picked" since you offered this to me. But, I will offer 500 M for what's left.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It looks like some of the "good stuff" has been "cherry picked" since you offered this to me. But, I will offer 500 M for what's left.
This isn't the same lot friend, as mentioned to you before that one already sold (hence why it looks different or "cherry picked"). I already have a pending offer but trying to get something closer to my asking price if I can, thanks for your interest and PM if you want to pay the asking price this time ;)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This isn't the same lot friend, as mentioned to you before that one already sold (hence why it looks different or "cherry picked"). I already have a pending offer but trying to get something closer to my asking price if I can, thanks for your interest and PM if you want to pay the asking price this time ;)
My bad. I thought "OBO" meant a person could, you know, maybe, make an offer! ROFL

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My bad. I thought "OBO" meant a person could, you know, maybe, make an offer! ROFL
Correct, though my previous offer was 4 times your offer and the first installment just came through :D. Thanks again for your interest and bumping my thread, I only hope I can be as wise as you once I retire :thumbup: