• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bulk dreadmares (Any shard)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[Buying] Is in front of the thread title : ]

Saying that in a positive way. I'm not rude like some ass hats that lurk these boards :heart: :thumbsup:

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the free bumps :)

Still need these. Will take a bit to find probably, but I got a few returning players in my guild who need some & I gave all but one of mine away.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
depends how many there are & which shard. pm me w/ that info & ill send my offer.

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on legends... send me offer on what you are paying.. i have a few there.

L

LionUWF

sorry bud not enough, mare #2 is sold mare #1 stillavaliable but i wont sell it that cheap.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry bud not enough, mare #2 is sold mare #1 stillavaliable but i wont sell it that cheap.
Np. Next time reply to the pm.

But yeah, looking for bulk so I'm going to offer bulk prices.

L

LionUWF

tried to reply bud, it said you'd either turned it off or you wern't allowed to use pm's, was strange

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tried to reply bud, it said you'd either turned it off or you wern't allowed to use pm's, was strange
was probably banned... :/ I didnt know they did that!!! stupid stratics and it's mean moderators.... and my foul mouth :(

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was probably banned... :/ I didnt know they did that!!! stupid stratics and it's mean moderators.... and my foul mouth :(
LOL , dude your Avatar is the best on Stratics.
Kudos.

Also Pre-Patch Cu :gun: Dread

^____________________^