• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bulk Bones for making bone armor

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It makes me too bored to either A) repeatedly visit those Mystic NPCs in Ter Mur to get them selling 999 at a time, or B) kill shadow wisps in Ishy/ zombies in whereever etc to collect these things.

Maybe someone knows a newbie type who is looking for a way to make some easy money. I just did a vendor search on one of those websites, and it seems that no one is selling these things on any shard, so I am a little unsure of what I should pay...

They're 3gp each on the NPC in Ter Mur. So I am thinking I'd pay 1M for 60k of them. Anyone interested?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You Can Buy Them!?!?!?!?!?!?:gee: I've been hunting shadow wisps for how long!?!?!?!?!?:gee:

Well, I'm off to buy bones. If no one else offers to get them for you, I'll get you some too!

P.S. can someone update the tailoring section to include this, all I saw was a list of creatures to get them from, no mention that you can buy them.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, you can buy them. Only problem is, it takes you half a day to get those guys selling the 999 (7 repops @ ~30-40 min per repop), and I run through them pretty quickly. It takes me about 750 or so bones per bone armor BOD I fill... Since I rarely have the time to devote 5 hours to playing, where I pop over there to buy bones every 40 minutes, its a PITA.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"takes you half a day to get those guys selling the 999 (7 repops @ ~30-40 min per repop)"

Yup, found that out last night. But, since we moved in Jan. I have became a stay ay home Mom. (Still adjusting.) Also, we leave tomorrow for a week's visit with family and the kids are staying for the rest of July -so - Stock up Time! :) If you still need them when I get back , I'll get 60k for you. I'll just post on this thread.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 60k in bones if you want them still. I saw you set up a commodity vendor so I can use the vendor or try to meet you in game.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just drop them in the vendor. I play from Europe, so it's likely to be difficult to meet up. The vendor is set up to accept 60k@ a higher price than we discussed here. Though I think someone sold me some peculair quantity like 327 already :)

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Done! :) I put the other 59,639 bones on the vendor. Have fun with them!

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yep, saw that. Thanks. I guess it'll be a while before I need bones gain.