• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Building Strong Alliance

T

TeleV

I'm wondering if JSV still have the strongest alliance? Hmmm......seems to me when 2 certain guilds allies against JSV/their alliance, they lose every time. These 2 guilds are certainly putting JSV in their place. Of course these 2 guilds takes some losses, but they sure do come out on top.

I guess as long as JSV builds their zerg alliances with tamers and stealth dismounters, we will fight fire with massive fire.

Lets keep this fight going. I just hope JSV doesn't get discouraged and stop fighting. I'm starting to see less and less of JSV players.

I

imported_Goron

meh, doesnt really take the field truth to put jsv in their place.
Now that many of us have dusted off our tamers we are stomping jsv pretty well.
Hopefully they will soon get frustrated dying over and over and over. Then, hopefully they will realize the reason they are dying over and over and over is because we chose to bring out our tamers and discorders and revealers. Then, maybe they will realize that in order for us to put away these gimp weapons, they need to put theirs away too.

Then we can all have fun.

T

TeleV

<blockquote><hr>

you fail to see the great scheme happening here

[/ QUOTE ]

What scheme? who gets griefed from Seige?

I guess it was okay when you supported JSV's play style. Now that they get their arses handed to them daily, all Siege is breaking loose and we're all wrong because ppl might quit.

I dont understand you Mo. You need to explain little better and stop contradicting yourself.