• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Building big!

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK i have 2 plots , side by side.

18x18 and a 15x18....

I know a Keep will fit there but heres my problem..

If i rezise the lot A 18x18 and drop lot B 15x18 must i wait the 30 plus minutes to try and place bigger? because of dropng lot B?

Is there any easyer way to place the keep ..

Or must i take a chance someone dosent come along a ruin my day?

Thanks for any insight...

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK i have 2 plots , side by side.

18x18 and a 15x18....

I know a Keep will fit there but heres my problem..

If i rezise the lot A 18x18 and drop lot B 15x18 must i wait the 30 plus minutes to try and place bigger? because of dropng lot B?

Is there any easyer way to place the keep ..

Or must i take a chance someone dosent come along a ruin my day?

Thanks for any insight...
If you drop plot b no you do not have to wait at all. The waiting is only when you resize a plot.
My friend and I a few months ago placed a castle this is what we did.
We dropped 2 houses first, and then the third plot the account we used to place the castle we used the resize option.
I also mark with bags where I need to stand and where the left corner of the castle (in your case a keep) drops in.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah thank you..i understand now ,....

Always figured there was a 30 min plus timer if you droped a house before you could replace...

Guess thats only for IDOC,s
The timer...