• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUGS

C

Cal_Mythic

Please posts your post publish bugs!

The three we've noticed so far:

--Lag is much more noticeable in house than anywhere else.
--After jumping off a mount and back onto it, a double of the mount is created.
--Some crimson cinctures appear the color you dyed it in your pack but a different color on the paper doll. (Gargoyles only, I think)
*noted*

Interesting on the mount ... can you reproduce it?
EDIT: Identified and working on this. Thanks!

C

Cal_Mythic

Source of the problem for the lag has been identified.
Copied horse problem identified

- Continuing to investigate and working on a fix.

Supreem

Founder, Citadel Studios
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged in to Origin after patching, cannot move, all characters around me including npcs are naked. I have no backpack on my paperdoll... I have logged and relogged a couple times to ensure it wasn't some little glitch... Haven't tested other characters yet. Waiting on the 10 minute RELOG TIMER. Grrr. I'm seriously thinkin nail in the coffin for me if I have to reload a client for the 20 umpth million time in my uo life. Just sayin. I'll retest the other characters in let you know here I guess in a few. Then I might logout and play something newer in 3d. Wont feel like such an 11 year beta test. No client mods on my client either. Just in case that's what you're thinking.
This is the first report of this. I've seen this before when something went wrong with the patch. You may need to reinstall.

C

Cal_Mythic

Please posts your post publish bugs!

The three we've noticed so far:

--Lag is much more noticeable in house than anywhere else.
--After jumping off a mount and back onto it, a double of the mount is created.
--Some crimson cinctures appear the color you dyed it in your pack but a different color on the paper doll. (Gargoyles only, I think)
We have fixes for the first two items.

We are looking into the saltpeter spawning: (please withhold any statements about other uses as applied to diet or military dining).

C

Cal_Mythic

Then give it a low starting price and a massive quantity base.

You're assuming that they can't make an item have both a static quanity and a static price though. And that it would break something if it did. (That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if it got messed up)
"Up" is not a preposition normally associated with saltpeter. :)

C

Cal_Mythic

*sigh*

Tokuno ship issue with cannon on the bow placement spot...still.

When you dry dock and place the boat again the bow cannon has fallen through the bow and now sits on the water. You can still access its menu, but it looks stupid. This happens in both the EC and the CC.
Caught. In testing and fix should be in soon. Thanks. :)

C

Cal_Mythic

Yup. Lag is insanely worse since the patch. I wasn't able to walk around my house at any playable speed. classic client.
There will be an update posted on this soon. We found the cause for this and are fixing this tonight during maintenance.

- c

Mesanna

UO Producer | Dark OverLady
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they implement this dispersal in this manner, with no way for salt peter to be crafted, it will only be a week before everyone must buy saltpeter at highly inflated prices.

I agree with the reagent, incremental stock bump/static price, but also agree that one vendor per facet is entirely too little. Maybe new Alchemists at all dock areas on all facets, accessible only to upgraded accts.
Good morning,

2 additional Alchemist were placed at all the docks where you can find a fishmonger, that means 16 alchemist outside of the sea market and 4 alchemist at the sea market. This is on both facets.

Mesanna