• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bugs, bugs bugs!!!!!!!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very bored to miss items for stupid bugs. I pay and i want all my items back. Two days ago i've created a char on Europa to transfer some items from europa to Catskills. Ok, the char transfer is not avaible. Then i've bought a packlama and i've put all the items on it,. I've feed it and i log out.
Now i've login in Europa and the pack lama is misssed. Obiuovsly with all the items.
ALL MISSED.
I'm very bored. I want my items back ( there were many minor artyes and a lot of other good items, also a lot of orange petals and green thorns).
If not i close all my three accounts.
I can't spend my money to miss all things for stupid bugs. ok??????
There are so many unofficial shard that it's very stupid to continue playing on osi. I PAY FOR MISSING ITEMS???
In game i'ìve no answer by the GM. Obiuovsly.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe that is a bug really. Pets that are holding something don't stable at all. Why didn't you keep the items in your pack or in your bank instead?

L

Lord Drakelord

I'm very bored to miss items for stupid bugs. I pay and i want all my items back. Two days ago i've created a char on Europa to transfer some items from europa to Catskills. Ok, the char transfer is not avaible. Then i've bought a packlama and i've put all the items on it,. I've feed it and i log out.
Now i've login in Europa and the pack lama is misssed. Obiuovsly with all the items.
ALL MISSED.
I'm very bored. I want my items back ( there were many minor artyes and a lot of other good items, also a lot of orange petals and green thorns).
If not i close all my three accounts.
I can't spend my money to miss all things for stupid bugs. ok??????
There are so many unofficial shard that it's very stupid to continue playing on osi. I PAY FOR MISSING ITEMS???
In game i'ìve no answer by the GM. Obiuovsly.
Look around and see if there is a backpack on the ground with the missing items, if a pet goes wild they drop the load, and if you did not see it and wasted time looking for it then that bag may be gone for good. If you going to carry a load of items on a pack animal I suggest you do it on a blue bug and be mounted when you log out.

G

GL_Seller

That guy got it right. There is no bug. Pets with items on them do not stable when you log out. Been this way for a very very long time. Besides orange petals and stuff costs a ton.

Friend of mine did exactly what you did except he lost fullsoulstones with skills on them and 50 mil. What he didnt do was come to stratics crying bug because he knew what he did was his fault.

Close on of your accounts spend the 12.99 on gold thats as low as .40 per mil and buy 12.99 worth of gold. You will come out way ahead.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe that is a bug really. Pets that are holding something don't stable at all. Why didn't you keep the items in your pack or in your bank instead?
The bank was full and also the beetle. And i had not read that the transfer was not available. Then i've bought a token from ea and i thought to transfer me immediately.
In only 2 days the pet become wild???
Normally when i logout with a pet tamed near me, the pet log out with me, isn't it? It would not remains around also if i logout, isn't it ???
There are no pet around my home and no backpacks :(
Then i have not to cry?
I'm very very angry...............

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel your pain.
But you'll get little sympathy in UHall.
Still, you have to wonder,
Then i've bought a token from ea and i thought to transfer me immediately.
, why in God's name if the service is down, are they still selling the tokens? Might be a bit of leverage there, but I seriously doubt it.
****ty situation, all the way around, sorry friend.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In only 2 days the pet become wild???
Its very likely it went wild the same day you logged out. A pet won't just stand around in the game world for days at a time without the owner present.
Normally when i logout with a pet tamed near me, the pet log out with me, isn't it? It would not remains around also if i logout, isn't it ???
Yeah, they will log-out with your character, but if its a pack animal (like the pack llama) the animals pack has to be completely empty or it won't stable. As the guy that posted up above said earlier, its been this way for a very very long time now.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still, you have to wonder, , why in God's name if the service is down, are they still selling the tokens? Might be a bit of leverage there, but I seriously doubt it.
****ty situation, all the way around, sorry friend.
Thanks for your feeling.
Yes, i'm very angry also because i've bought a token and EA doesn't say, when you pay, that the transfer is not available. It sells the token, stop. It's not correct!!!!!!!!
Ok, all we have to understand that osi is not the old OSI. EA gives the worst service that i've never seen.
I've been playing from about 6 years and every year is worst that the last one :(

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am very sorry to hear what happened to you. i know the pain of losing millions worth of stuff on a packy...
i have the same situation on lake superiour - i have a lot of items there waiting to be transferred. and my char's bank box, backpack and blue bug are full. so i created a temporary character to hold the rest. when transfers are back up i'll buy a packy with the main char and move the stuff from the temp char to the main char's packy.
i know it's tricky to move stuff from one char to another on the same account. whenever i have to do that (if i don't have a friend to help me) i buy a tiny wood pouch thing from a provisioner, fill it with the extra items that i don't have room for and drop it under a random tree so it's hidden from view and no one would know it was there unless they were aimlessly wandering the lands holding control-shift and just happened to pass by the one tree i put the pouch under... then i quickly grab it with the temp char. do the reverse when it's time to transfer off the shard.
good luck and try not to get too discouraged.