• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Buggy Quivers

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quivers are still buggy and they do this bug ever since introduction. I try to figure out how to recreate the bug so I can report it, but can't get the process down.

I know part of it is logging out and back in, but I had not kept track of how many bolts are in the quiver when I log out. I never remember.

This time was a bit weird. Each time I replenish stock it adds another stack of bolts where only one stack is suppsed to be allowed. There are piles of one bolt that looks like multiple and when moved it shows 65535. I suspect it is an overflow issue that they subtract one extra at the end, but cannot reproduce that part.

In this picture it shows two piles of 65535 bolts, one pile of 37 bolts and 1 bolt.

I couldn't figure out how to do a complex search on stratics, but has anyone figured out the mechanism of this bug? It really bugs me.

-Lorax