• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bugged areas screenshots

exiledtyrant

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Not sure where to put this since I didn't see a known bug lists section of the forums so just going to leave it here.

1st picture shows a part of the map that is underwater yet it treats my character like I'm on dry land. it is a fairly large portion near the Etibule inn where the snails and mantises are off by the falls.
upload_2014-9-8_13-28-1.png

The other two pictures show how I passed through some layers of the dungeon and was able to walk the entire length of the goblin dungeon on the roof.
upload_2014-9-8_13-28-24.png

upload_2014-9-8_13-28-48.png

eggsalicious

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Re your first pic: same thing happens when you are in the Kur rapids.
Re your second + third pics: this happens in every dungeon whenever you get close to a wall. You can pan around an see mob paths, alternate routes and even parts of dungeons that haven't been open yet (Gob Dungeons). I know it'll be 'fixed', but I've kind of been enjoying the insight into how they build these zones (and the heads-up when mobs are coming).