• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug in Roof

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I was speaking to the fact that only the Roof and Exodus drop loot that is considered worthy of doing while the rest of the game is rotting. @Kyronix I might have been misunderstood but is there a chance that the current global loot system gets a review and possible bump?
Oh, I thought you were talking about the dual-spawn in the roof. With regard to your other point, no immediate plans to adjust global loot. There are always going to be areas that "give the best loot" in the game, especially with character development as mature as it is. I suspect (and feel free to correct me) every piece of your suit is maximized to offer you the best viable combination of attributes for your particular template. Anything that drops that won't be considered "garbage" has to dial up the power-creep just ever so slightly. To compensate encounters get more difficult to balance against the increase in player power. Then come those who feel the encounters are too difficult because they don't want to min/max like some others have. I agree there's a vast disparity among the desire to go to many old encounters, but also have to look at it from the perspective of overall game balance. Don't forget we are dealing with 20 years of content - a feat few, if any, other virtual worlds have to contend with.