• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUDDY BUDDY Poking the Bear Part2

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you please explain once and for all WHY you are so bent out of shape about the idoc?

This is one example of a 90 day lottery player that got the house back, on ATL alone in the last month there have been at least 4 houses that I know of where the gamblers lost.

There are far more important things for the dev team to deal with, the IDOC cheat and SCRIPTERS are examples, and I would much rather this small team deal with this, AND the year aheads content

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Can you please explain once and for all WHY you are so bent out of shape about the idoc?

This is one example of a 90 day lottery player that got the house back, on ATL alone in the last month there have been at least 4 houses that I know of where the gamblers lost.

There are far more important things for the dev team to deal with, the IDOC cheat and SCRIPTERS are examples, and I would much rather this small team deal with this, AND the year aheads content
Totally agree with the IDOC scripters. They are very well organized and share "information" very efficiently.

But, what gives these "Idocer's" the INFORMATION they need? The "HOUSE SIGN" changing.

"Railing" looking for "HOUSE SIGNS" changes and logging them.

OR, searching "Data Base" looking for "changes" in "HOUSE SIGNS".
"Report data base changes" (or whatever the correct terminology is) used by professionals to "SECURE" their information from unauthorized manipulation of their data. Then they go look at changed "HOUSE SIGN" to verify it. There is really no need to check, the "DATABASE was changed to reflect the "HOUSE SIGN" change..

"HOUSE SIGN" ----->>>"THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL"

Have a good day and keep putzing.