• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

BUDDY BUDDY Poking the Bear Part2

Hazel868789

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
To know where this is coming from , refer to original thread Is it gonna be BUDDY BUDDY ? or by the RULES?

Sometimes you have to "Poke the Bear".

I apologize in advance, but I am not a wordsmither,

I want to try to address a few TOPICS (labeled A B etc etc) with my input and recommendations. If you wish to comment, please do. Please address your input/suggestions/recommendations/ideas by TOPIC, ie, "TOPIC Z -->> your input (or something like that)".

Topic A 90 day non payment "grace" period.

(1) LIMITED times can be used. Exceptions can be made "GAME Wide" as done for previous issues.
(2) Add new book slot on paperdoll, like "party" "masteries" book.
(a) Add account expires in XXX days
(b) Also add "90 day "grace" periods available" set to "1"
(c) Also add "30 day "grace" periods available" set to "3"
(3) If account is reactivated after 60 days (and before 90 days)
(a) The "90 day "grace" period available" option decreases 0 (zero)
(b) AND the "30 day "grace" periods available" option decrease by 2 to 1 available. (one for each missed 30 day nonpayment period)
(4) If account is reactivated after 30 days (and before 60 days)
(a) The "90 day "grace" period available" option decreases to 0 (zero)
(b) The "30 day "grace" periods "availables" option decreases to by 1 to be 2 available (for missed 30 nonpayment period)
(c) Allows for 2 more 30 day "grace" periods.
(5) If the account is reactived before 30 days, use current policy.

Topic B An account that has no "grace" periods left and account is NOT kept current.

(1) Should be treated as a closed account with no rights to property or items
(2) House decays, no intervention permitted
(3) All "pets" deleted, including rideable storage ones (blue beetle)
(4) Bank boxes emptied

TOPIC C Decaying Houses

(1) Do not change house sign (obvious reasons)
(2) Do not intervene in process if Topic A implemented.

Topic D SAVE MY STUFF

(1) Create a NON PLAYABLE account that stores items for those who might want to return (not even gonna discuss pricing here)
(2) Limit size of bank box to XXX number.

Topic E Returning Players

(1) Allow returning players that log in and activate account and keep what they have. Implement Topic A upon reactivation.
(2) NOTIFY returning players of changes, terms of service, thank you for reactivating account or however the powers to be decide.

Be safe and keep putzing.

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you please explain once and for all WHY you are so bent out of shape about the idoc?

This is one example of a 90 day lottery player that got the house back, on ATL alone in the last month there have been at least 4 houses that I know of where the gamblers lost.

There are far more important things for the dev team to deal with, the IDOC cheat and SCRIPTERS are examples, and I would much rather this small team deal with this, AND the year aheads content

Hazel868789

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Can you please explain once and for all WHY you are so bent out of shape about the idoc?

This is one example of a 90 day lottery player that got the house back, on ATL alone in the last month there have been at least 4 houses that I know of where the gamblers lost.

There are far more important things for the dev team to deal with, the IDOC cheat and SCRIPTERS are examples, and I would much rather this small team deal with this, AND the year aheads content
Totally agree with the IDOC scripters. They are very well organized and share "information" very efficiently.

But, what gives these "Idocer's" the INFORMATION they need? The "HOUSE SIGN" changing.

"Railing" looking for "HOUSE SIGNS" changes and logging them.

OR, searching "Data Base" looking for "changes" in "HOUSE SIGNS".
"Report data base changes" (or whatever the correct terminology is) used by professionals to "SECURE" their information from unauthorized manipulation of their data. Then they go look at changed "HOUSE SIGN" to verify it. There is really no need to check, the "DATABASE was changed to reflect the "HOUSE SIGN" change..

"HOUSE SIGN" ----->>>"THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL"

Have a good day and keep putzing.