• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] BRSK results?

• Thread starter Sally Cinnamon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sally Cinnamon

Whats your nicest piece from one?

I burned one last night and didn't see the sort of results I was hoping for. Will post exactly what I got tomorrow. Would be nice to compare against someone elses. I'm a returning player, so if anyone knows if they've been nerfed or something I'd like to know please :) I see they're selling on Europa for between 2-3mil so if the results are gonna be like that consistently I'd rather flog em I think!:D

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats your nicest piece from one?

I burned one last night and didn't see the sort of results I was hoping for. Will post exactly what I got tomorrow. Would be nice to compare against someone elses. I'm a returning player, so if anyone knows if they've been nerfed or something I'd like to know please :) I see they're selling on Europa for between 2-3mil so if the results are gonna be like that consistently I'd rather flog em I think!:D
I Burned 3 last night with no result wat so ever. God i was annoyed afterwards.. 6mil down the drain

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get the good stuff, make sure you have GM Arms Lore. That adds 5 resists to every piece.

I usually get 5 or 6 good pieces from each kit. Good pieces have over 60 resists or 15% LRC.

I average 1 piece with over 70 resists from every other kit.

I've created 5 or 6 pieces with over 80 resists and 1 piece with over 90 resists. The best piece I ever made was this one:

I sold it for 43 million gold.

S

Sally Cinnamon

Well I had absolutely no idea about arms lore!! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe in all those years of playing I never discovered that lol:D

Now I've got the urge to actually GM it based on the results I got from that BRSK which are as follows:

All pieces are unstudded barbed leather.

1. Gorget = RPD 14% 18/6/7/18/17 typo fixed :D

2. Gorget = SR3, HPI3, SI5, SR3 5/6/19/8/9

3. Female leather armour = HPI3,MR2,LMC6% 4/6/8/6/20

4. Female leather armour = HPI5,SI6,LMC5% 17/6/6/17/8

5. Female leather armour = MI6,NS,Luck77,RPD10%, LMC6% 6/6/6/8/7

6. Skirt = MI7, luck84, LRC 16% 4/8/7/18/7

7. SKirt = SR3,RPD10%, LMC7% 7/6/6/19/7

8. Skirt = NS, Luck 67 19/7/5/15/9

9. Sleeves = SR5, SI5, SR2 6/6/6/6/20

10. Sleeves = SI4, MI5, NS 16/5/6/7/9

11. Sleeves = SR3, SI7, HPR1, Luck77 7/6/5/18/8

12. Sleeves = MI5, luck53 20/7/7/7/21

13. Gloves = HPI5, RPD8% 21/17/6/7/9

14. Gloves = Luck58, RPD11%, LRC18% 5/6/19/9/8

15. Gloves = SR3, HPI5, MI4, RPD 9% 6/6/15/7/7

And that sums it up really, was looking for a few nice LRC pieces but got just one. I've sort of lost touch with what's 'hot' armour-wise now but thought there were some nice pieces, just not as nice as I hoped for.

S

Sally Cinnamon

That LRC piece is seriously nice. One or two like that would make me a happy bunny:)

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I had absolutely no idea about arms lore!! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe in all those years of playing I never discovered that lol:D
That feature was added within the past year. It probably wasn't around when you played before.

Arms Lore adds 1 point of resist to armor or 1 point of DI to weapons for each 20 points you have in the skill.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Changes like the Arms Lore change, and the Smith BOD changes, are why the crafting FAQs are all getting a serious rewriting on this board.

I've still got to do the tinker & carpenter FAQs, having had to slow down a little on my work on the site due to personal obligations the last 2-3 weeks.

S

Sally Cinnamon

Changes like the Arms Lore change, and the Smith BOD changes, are why the crafting FAQs are all getting a serious rewriting on this board.

I've still got to do the tinker & carpenter FAQs, having had to slow down a little on my work on the site due to personal obligations the last 2-3 weeks.
I wasn't aware there were any Smith bod changes, but thanks for the heads-up. Gonna do some more reading. FAQ's are fabulous of course, but I'm sure I'll be able to glean info when I root for it. Cheers

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The smith BOD changes were:

November: They finally found and fixed the missing ")" that was causing the abnormally high amount of LBODs (while simultaneously making Iron armor LBODs rarer than normal), and

February: Changed the colored BOD drop rate for high level smiths (real skill total only).
for 109.9 and lower skill, the ratio of BODs is as it was always before: 50% Weapon, 25% Iron Armor & non-combinables, 25% Colored Armor & non-combinables.
110.0 to 119.9: Now is 50% Weapons/15% Iron Armor, etc./35% Colored Armor, etc.
120.0: 50% Weapon/5% Iron Armor/45% Colored Armor.

S

Sally Cinnamon

Well all I've ever had from the Smith has been crap, so it makes no odds! :D

Seriously, thanks for the info.