• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BRSK armor pieces PC

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone able to specify prices for these parts for me?

sleeves: 20% LRC, 22/6/15/10/9
sleeves: HPI 3, 16% LRC, 5/21/17/22/11
sleeves: HPI 3, SI 6, 6/20/5/22/18

Thanks...

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its allways hard to price BRSK parts tbh, you could allways talk to TGF, Doniysus(Something like that) or one of the treasureTrove tailors. TGF might be you best bet since they allmost allways have reasonable prices.

The Seconde part is really nice imho, the resist spreads are nice. High fire/poison seems to be in quite high demand as it is now. To bad that the HPI is kinda low.

When you get ap price check for the part please PM me or ICQ or something, cause i actually need something like it.

G

sleeves: 20% LRC, 22/6/15/10/9
sleeves: HPI 3, 16% LRC, 5/21/17/22/11
sleeves: HPI 3, SI 6, 6/20/5/22/18

I generally tend to price pieces without MR2 and & LMC some what low, but here is what I would sell the 3 pieces for:

sleeves: 20% LRC, 22/6/15/10/9 - 1 - 3m
sleeves: HPI 3, 16% LRC, 5/21/17/22/11 - 2 - 4m
sleeves: HPI 3, SI 6, 6/20/5/22/18 - 1 - 2m

As I said without specific mods I tend to price low, and these are just my opinions.

Good Luck!