• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] BROKERING SIX HISTORIC ATLANTIC LUNA HOUSES

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Queen Arya is pleased with the current bids. She has authorized me to turn this into a 24 hour auction, meaning if I do not receive any bids on any house for 24 hours prior to 8pm est time every night starting Wednesday April 7th, I can trade that house for the highest offer. So if I receive no bids on any given house between tomorrow April 6th 8pm EST and April 7th 8pm EST, that house will be sold. This 24 hour reset will restart at 8pm EST every day that a house receives a bid. If you are a bidder, and you have questions, don't hesitate to message me to sort out how much time you have left to place your bid before the house you want is gone.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated bids for houses 2 + 5 + 6 and added the tentative auction end times if no bids are received between 8pm tonight and 8pm tomorrow. So for example, even if I receive a bid at say 9pm est tonight, the bidding will continue until Thursday 8pm. Any bids received in the 24 hour period resets the clock.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated the bids on house 2 to 7.5 then 5 + 6 to 550m each.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updating bid on house #3 to 11p

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated the bids with 4p on House #4

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Friendly reminder, in 20 minutes we enter the 24 hour auction, that means any bids received on a house past 8:00pm EST tonight resets the end time on that house until 8:00 PM EST Thursday April 8th, 2021. If no bids are received on a house between 8pm EST tonight and 8pm EST tomorrow night, that house will be sold. I will keep updating end times for houses that continue to receive bids.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated bids with 12p on House #3

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updating bids with 13p on house #3

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Okay all the bids received on a house by now tentatively ends the auction on Wednesday April 7th 8pm EST.
If I receive any bids on a house between now and tomorrow 8pm EST extends the cool down period another 24 hours until Thursday April 8th at 8:00pm EST

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Nails Warstein

You always do a great job. The only person in the world who has had my account info for years and tens of thousands in value has remained safe. You truly are a class act and an asset to all of us. I know it's not easy and that you sacrifice a lot of your time that you could be elsewhere. I'm glad to call you a friend in game and irl. You are appreciated bro. Tell Wifey thanks for letting us have you in our lives too.

5 & 6
600m Per

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol bet Queen is kicking herself now for redoing houses in the front line & removing that 8x9 I snuck in there years ago ... :pirate:
Wait Alex is that an alias... think i know who you really are!!!...
dragons horde.gif

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
THIS IS YOUR ONE HOUR WARNING

If I receive no more bids on the following houses by 8pm EST, they will be sold to the current high bidder.
Any bids received before 8pm EST on these houses will reset the clock until tomorrow 8pm EST

House 1 - High bid 24p
House 2 - High bid 8p
House 4 - High bid 4.5p

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Nails Warstein everybody knows that @Alexander of ATL. wants Toad Town and IMHO all @Held is doing is running him up because he hasn't done anything until now and all of a sudden he wants these plots, NO her just wants to run up the bid. @Alexander of ATL. deserves those spots at 750M each because those bids were real leading up to that price and everybody knows it.

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i can say I placed house 6 not 3 month ago when it fell & sold it for 500mil and that guy couldn't resell it and he let it drop again & the spot stayed open for awhile after that ...just some info if anyone didn't know

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Nails Warstein everybody knows that @Alexander of ATL. wants Toad Town and IMHO all @Held is doing is running him up because he hasn't done anything until now and all of a sudden he wants these plots, NO her just wants to run up the bid. @Alexander of ATL. deserves those spots at 750M each because those bids were real leading up to that price and everybody knows it.
It would have gone up anyways, cause Kiss of Death aka Blazing Inferno had wanted me to bid on these for 1p each last night, but I was asleep when I got his bids. FYI - I am bidding for him, cause he is banned from Stratics.