• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Broken Quests

S

Sonshyne

There doesn't seem to be a sub forum for suggestions, but could the devs please, please fix two quests that I'm aware of (there might be more that I'm not aware of yet) that are broken? One is the "double your lot size after harvesting 16 trees." I've doubled my lot size twice and harvested 16 trees and it still won't open. A friend of mine says that he has tried and tried to do the quest to "compliment a picture," but that too, seems to be broken; it won't open at all. Thanks!

Edit: Make that three quests now. I just tried the one where I had to buy an object from a Tirnua store. It says that it's ready to open when I mouse over it, but again, I can't open it. If it requires a certain amount to be spent, then it should say so.

G

Gilly

One is the "double your lot size after harvesting 16 trees." I've doubled my lot size twice and harvested 16 trees and it still won't open..
On that quest, you have misunderstood what was required. The quest is to harvest trees. When that is completed the quest reward is to double your lot size.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you doubled your lot yourself, before you harvested your trees. If so, this may be a problem for completing the quest....or not, because it seems that quest and the shopping quest are bugged.

The place to get support and information about problems in the game from other players is: Support
In particular read the thread Starter lot didn't expand...

And to report problems and bugs to the developers:
Bug Tracking

There seems to be a few threads about similar problems, where you can get help.

Good Luck, I hope it all gets straightened out for you.:)

~Gilly

S

Sonshyne

Thanks Gilly! Yes, I did expand the lot before harvesting my trees b/c I was afraid of not having room for them. I didn't find out until after I harvested them that the lot expanded automatically. :dunce: I'm contacting support now. :) Thanks also for the link to the Bug Tracking forum. :)