• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

broken chair

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

is there a way to get the broken chair on top of a stone table?

C

Caelas

Put it in a crate.
Put crate on table.
Break crate...chair falls out.
Lock down chair!

:)

L

Lord Drakelord

Well I was able to put the Ilsh broken chair on the table, its is hid by the wall on the east side where the kegs are in the picture. All my storage is now under the stone table counters where before I had four chests stacked at the west wall.

now a question, what about the green token broken chairs can they be placed on a table?

C

Caelas

Hmmm...that I'm not sure of...they come as a deed? If so, you might be in a pickle...if they come out of the token as an item...same rules as the daily spawn chair I'd guess.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am 99.9% sure my broken chair is from a green token. It does not come in deed form, but I can't place it directly on a table either. I know I used to be able to without any trouble. That's no longer the case.

F

feath

what are the differences between a token broken chair, the stealable broken chair, the rubble broken chair, and the rare broken chair?

weights and graphic and anything else that might make it different?

most notable i'm looking for, is what is the difference between the stealable and the rare. but would also like to see difference of them all

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a good question. I would like to know if there's a way to find out exactly what I have at my house.

L

Lord Drakelord

what are the differences between a token broken chair, the stealable broken chair, the rubble broken chair, and the rare broken chair?

weights and graphic and anything else that might make it different?

most notable i'm looking for, is what is the difference between the stealable and the rare. but would also like to see difference of them all

The Ilsh broken chair weight 15 stones spawns daily in the Ki-rin caven, the token chair will not show any weight. I try to get the token chair on a Gaza, but it will not sit on a gaza sq that is set over 4.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Ilsh broken chair weight 15 stones spawns daily in the Ki-rin caven, the token chair will not show any weight. I try to get the token chair on a Gaza, but it will not sit on a gaza sq that is set over 4.
Good to know.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Drakelord, build yourself a little goza ramp to walk up.... drop the chair down onto a goza raised just above the table for the chair

I had the same trouble, this solved it... one thing to watch for, tho... if you go one click too high with the goza you want to set the chair on, the chair will "drop" onto the floor above you.... I heard the clunk, knew it had fallen somewhere, but took me a good while to think to look upstairs :D

L

Lord Drakelord

Lord Drakelord, build yourself a little goza ramp to walk up.... drop the chair down onto a goza raised just above the table for the chair

I had the same trouble, this solved it... one thing to watch for, tho... if you go one click too high with the goza you want to set the chair on, the chair will "drop" onto the floor above you.... I heard the clunk, knew it had fallen somewhere, but took me a good while to think to look upstairs :D
ahh I will have to try this asap :) thank you