• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Broke Garden Shed and GM wont replace it.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Decorating on raised gozas is not intend, imo. If you put a deeded item on a regular floor in your house it doesn’t break. Seems like it’s working as intended to me.
My point exactly we should have tools to do things not come up with tricks on our own

Cork

Sage
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Decorating on raised gozas is not intend, imo. If you put a deeded item on a regular floor in your house it doesn’t break. Seems like it’s working as intended to me.

I would add… be careful what you ask for… you’re far more likely to lose the ability to raise/lower gozas and pavers than they are to fix raised items breaking.
I could care less if they fix raising pavers and goza mats. I have never used goza mats so I don't anything about those. If they don't want people doing it then I'm perfectly fine with them fixing it and they should. I didn't know at the time they don't want you doing it. I don't use any of that in my castle.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My point exactly we should have tools to do things not come up with tricks on our own
I’m all for more house customization options, particularly in keeps/castles where most of the goza use happens… but we as players don’t get to complain about known issues with the work arounds because we didn’t investigate the risks associated with the work around in advance.

Breaking multi-tile addons when they are placed on raised platforms rather than floors has been around a VERY long time. Sometimes it’s done on purpose to make long tables or smaller soul forges… sometimes it’s done on accident. IMO, it’s an unintended use that players have found a use for, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have risks.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am a nice guy but want to put it out there. this guy has a nice looking house thank god they fixed it where you dont see stonework or rubble until you step onto the steps 1649193350558.png

now this is the front when you step on the steps on the castle 1649193440209.png

now I like what the guy did but if you had to look at that and lived in that house how would you feel.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If something breaks from a goza that is on your head not on the games you are going into a area that is hit or miss with the gms if they want to help or not, If i am putting anything on a goza I am willing to lose it

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am a nice guy but want to put it out there. this guy has a nice looking house thank god they fixed it where you dont see stonework or rubble until you step onto the steps View attachment 129253

now this is the front when you step on the steps on the castle View attachment 129254

now I like what the guy did but if you had to look at that and lived in that house how would you feel.
I love Roma's place, some great ideas in there! (his observatory and the high ceiling bar & library have been copied into my castle) Thank Heavens there are no neighbors behind :)