• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Britannia Community Day

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sunday April 27th from 5- 8 pm EST come on out to the Luna Fairgrounds and meet with your Governors

There will be short events leaving from the fairgrounds sponsored by your towns Governors

Event Info to follow:
Archery Contest
Tatainia's Gargoyle pickaxes & Orc Dungeon event
Summers bagball competition
Fel capture the flag pvp event-Scribbles & Queen Arya
Nails Hidden Treasures in the Virtue cities

Britannia Community Day.jpg

Last edited:

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i will be posting the rules for the bag ball competition. you you want to enter its 3 man teams depending on how many teams enter will determine scoring. The winning team will get 25m Gold and a Special Moonglow title. (if your a Glow Citizen) if not you can Show your loyalty to Moonglow!

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just a reminder Britainnians!

This Sunday!

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The Fel Pvp Capture the flag event will begin at 6:30 PM sharp with the first flag becoming available. Ten minute intervals after that for the remaining two flags. Inside the area along with the flag are many items in the surrounding area including checks. When all is said an done there are 150 Mil in checks total. Also the winner needs to have all 3 Flags along with the 3 books to turn in so we can present them with the prize (Ethy Tiger)

For the bagball competition, we would like to see teams of three (dressing in team colors would be appropriate. Along with a monetary prize, we will have an etched stone with the winning names along with a post here.

For the archery competition, no gear can be worn and we will hand out the bows & Arrows. the best score out of three shots is the winner (if a tie should be had, it will continue until only one winner)

Tatainnias Gargpyle pickaxe & Orcs will be gated from the fairgrounds

And lastly, Hidden treasures in the virtue cities is pretty much explanatory and further info on what your looking for will be announced at the stage area of Luna Fairgrounds

Be my guest and sign up below for your Bagball teams.

You have 3 days to practice and come up with team colors.

It has always been our wish to bring out and re introduce all the aspects that UO has to offer, at our last Community Day we re introduced aquariums & fish bowls, Rares fest & Rares collectors info, PVP house drops & Idocs.
This Community Day its contests, hidden treasures, capture the flag pvp event, Sporting (Bagball & archery)events

See you all there!

Last edited:

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Arya are you avalible in the next 10 min? I wanna donate 25m to the winning bagball team if you are still having it

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The Bagball competition is still on for this afternoon-get your team of 3 ready-25 mil to the winners!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The PvP on the island was the best fun I've had in UO for ages!

Fel Yew gate on an island is what I saw people call it in general chat and that's pretty much what it was!

Can't wait until the next one. Hats off to scribbles and the gang for sorting this out.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Djad we are currently planning the rares fest on Atlantic in June.
I am positive there will be a PvP event held in fel added to our schedule
Our theme for this fest is the Walking Dead....... let your imagination run with it
Hope to see you there!