• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

britain or luna

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, ive always thought it was kinda good that europa didnt buy into the luna madness of US shards but coz of the invasion forces we have a couple of times ended up in luna or haven once.
do we go back to britain or stay in luna, if i knew how to make a vote thingy i would do it. what do you think?
:danceb::danceb:

Dr Poth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate Luna but I can't argue with its convienence, with shops and stable right next to the bank.

My old guild used to bank sit at Magincia anyway.

Izzy MBC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ah, I'm compelled to say WBB as well, I miss seeing people around there... that's probably my only reason. (I guess I'd love to see people at Moonglow as well, but I can't have everything, heh.)

Well, besides more minor quibbles, like I am stuck under a roof in Luna, and not out in the open, and everything is way brighter scenery wise - guess I prefer the more levelled contrasts of the Green Grass, Walkways and Moat River.... that would be called a Moat right? I'm sure it must be.

Oh, and not near any player made Mega Housing Estates... although I guess people also enjoy the convenience of the player operated shops they weild, but I don't use them :p

/respect to the Shoppers though

D

Divster

if they removed the inner walls around the bank area of luna it would be fine, but as it is its cramped and sucks , that or get wbb redcorated finally *rolls eyes*

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100% Britain for crying out loud! I hate luna, the most boring designed city ever with a lack of atmosphere. When the new design of Britain FINALLY gets implemented i hope folks will move back there.

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luna is way more convenient. It's the only place I go to collect my bods. One trip. It's the place I go to a moongate or the stable or to buy regs. One stop shopping. It's got nothing to do with scenery ... I'm not really looking at that. Guess I'm just lazy ... or I don't want to spend my time running/recalling around when I only need to do it once. I'm not a really big bank sitter anyway. *shrugs*

C

Ceridwen

I like skara *shrugs*
I like it too... use it more because it is relatively close to a moongate, the stable is right next to the bank and it looks nicer than Luna (but the last is really just personal preference).
...plus I've noticed I hardly have any Luna runes, if at all - on my main char I have one for a moongate, so I can get to Luna through that.

But I really prefer everyone being at the WBB, as Luna easily gets cramped.

Alcestis

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't mind going back to Brit.

Then again, it might look depressivly empty.
Luna looks cramped with 10 ppl there - and let's face it, thats the most ppl ever banksitting simultaniously nowadays right? - vs Brit looks deserted with 10 ppl there.

Either way, let me know which city to set as default rune :D

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss WBB and would love to do some banksitting there again. Luna gets cramped fast.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I loved WBB when i was learning to be a tamer, i was dressed in green and sold rdable mounts outside the bank, if fact i met Celle, and Mod there, these were that days when sometimes it was so busy you could not even log in, o rhtese was so much selling spam you had to josstle for a space, they were the days

and where i met the MEAN ASS Lucy of Kenton

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love Brit Bank. I remember the days back in later 2003/early 2004 when I'd sell swamp dragons, llama, beetles and Ostards and always have buyers.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Used to go to Brit, but decamped to Haven, as I dislike that very slightly less than Luna, which I loathe. I'd love to see a return to the gentle, elegant Haven I used when I first started to play, as opposed to the apparently unfinished wild west set we have now. I don't go to Brit because it's always deserted and I hate to see it that way, after its bustling, busy glory days.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have runes to WBB on all my chars, and Haven on most. Only ever go to Luna via moongate either for stable or shops - or occasionally when I need a pet res as it's the most likely place to find people. I'd rather see everyone around WBB again though.

H

Helbrass

Moonglow, that city has it all in close proximity and looks nice