• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain Counselor's Hall Gets A Remodeling

• Thread starter Tancred RedStar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Tancred RedStar

After EM Tailspin and EM Dudley past few visits, a common request was for some furnishing as most wellwishers had to stand while getting to know the new EM's. A few industrious crafters were kind enough to provide chairs on some occassions but these were temporary if well-intended accomodations.

Well, as my most recent travels took me through our fair capital, I called on the Counselor's Hall. Although no one was about, I was pleased to see that the hall has now been lavishly furnished by more lasting hands. There is a bar area for adult beverages and pub fare, games tables for recreation, a nice seating arrangement for sitdown dinners and even a campfire rounded about by benches for those chilly evenings when tall tales and rich stories about Sosaria's past history and epic deeds take their deepest root in each listener's imagination.

As has become his habit, EM Tailspin has left a helmet etched with a message, this time indicating he will be about once again this evening for chatter and games with those who would like to make his acquaintance.