• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain City Council

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would like to Thank those who inspired me and believed in me and help Vote for Me for Governor of Britain. Anyone wishing a Britain Title can contact me at Discord # .... JadenRain#3696 ....A few players have approached me about titles and Positions with Britain. I will soon set up a Night for a Meeting to discuss this and a City Council. Until then, you can meet up with me at the Park in east Britain, Thursday June 23 at 9:00 pm est to hear my vision for Britain. Britain City Council - Ultima Online Forums (uo.com)

Anyone that would like a Britain City Title or a Position among the ranks in Britain please contact me to meet up with you for a Title if you would like to be part of a beginning steps of a structure system of ranks and position in a Britain Group also please contact me
THANK YOU

OK so lets test this council meeting evenings, for the Month of July, I will have 2 City Council meeting, first one will be Tuesday July 5 at 9:00 pm est at British Castle AND second one will be Friday July 22 after announcement of winners of the contest I'm doing for Britain - The announcement is right before Friday night hunts *which I need to find out what time that is* so the Council meeting can start about same time as FNH if you can not attend both that's fine, I just want to see which night gets the best turn out. Its ok if you can not make it but GREAT if you can. Meeting will start at 8:30 pm est

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
OK so lets test this council meeting evenings, for the Month of July, I will have 2 City Council meeting, first one will be Tuesday July 5 at 9:00 pm est at British Castle AND second one will be Friday July 22 after announcement of winners of the contest I'm doing for Britain - The announcement is right before Friday night hunts *which I need to find out what time that is* so the Council meeting can start about same time as FNH if you can not attend both that's fine, I just want to see which night gets the best turn out. Its ok if you can not make it but GREAT if you can.