• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brit bank public peerless - Tuesday 1st Dec

C

cheerful

7pm (uk) start.

Open to suggestions for the choice of peerless...if no one comes up with anything then it'll be.....BEDLAM.. dun dun dah

thats grizzle, for those that dont know.

C

cheerful

um could try...anyone heard if medusa got fixed ? I suspose it could have got 'auto fixed' when halloween event ended...worth a try, if people start to disappear we could dump it and I'll get a melly ready to compensate.

Keep to same format tho..collecting first

B

Boogieman

Is a couple of kitsunes worth anything in peerless context?

If so, I'll be glad to join up. Only my tamer doesn't have SA access (bummer I know, but I've updated one account so far).

C

cheerful

No idea, don't have a tamer but the person controlling the pets is always of valuable context.
Cya @ bank :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume Medusa got fixed when Halloween was turned off. No complaining on UHall about it recently anyway..

J

JPDefault

My time will be limited tonight, but I'll gladly be there for as long as I can!

Z

zoop

Thanks again! I only died twice this week, I think that's an 800% improvement *grin*

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for a great event, Only died when the Mel peerless didn't seem to work right and we all died.. I swear. It wasn't me!

J

JPDefault

Darn, I missed this one :(
My fiance was in a very bad mood, so I got aggro'ed by her as soon as I got home from the office... I was forced to wash dishes, prepare dinner and watch Ghost Whisperer until she calmed down. But then it was too late for the peer hunt. :(

C

cheerful

Darn, I missed this one :(
My fiance was in a very bad mood, so I got aggro'ed by her as soon as I got home from the office... I was forced to wash dishes, prepare dinner and watch Ghost Whisperer until she calmed down. But then it was too late for the peer hunt. :(

I'm afraid that's just not good enough, tell her Tuesday night is peerless night..or the weddings off.

C

cheerful

No idea what happened in Mel...can't say that I dont enjoy a bit of chaos now and again though.

Vixen:Not sure if you left or I missed you in the party up..thousand apologies if it was my fault and please put me back on your xmas list.

Ran out of time for Medusa but will definetly do it next week.

We got Jabba and Shim left to collect for...got to be shim last so get your ropes ready.

Thanks for the turnout once again.

Alyx

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't wait for Jabba, Haven't done that peerless since the ML beta.