• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bring Back Original TSO.

• Thread starter Vince Burleigh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Vince Burleigh

A suggestion that I think everyone is thinking. I've played TSO since opening day and everyday that game was exciting for me. Why not bring back the game as it was before. We know the mistakes now and we can fix them. Bring it all back without the new content they were trying to add (EA-Land)

Bring back a couple of cities since it costs money to have a lot. Start fresh with the old content but add new updates to avoid exploitation. I think if this happens a lot of players would return.

M

MiamiFan

Yes I would return i sure miss my Chef Bear :( Wish they would sell it to someone els

D

Dogsoffour

Pleeeease! I don't even care if I had to lose all 5 and half years of progress, I just want TSO back!

S

Starrfoxx

They tried to bring TSO back. It was called EA-Land. Although it was bringing people back, it wasn't enough according to EA. So it was shut down. If it wasn't for EA Land, the game would have been shut a year before then because they were going to close it down anyway.

R

Renee TSO

*sigh* I agree...i wish they would just bring it back. I miss it so much...

S

Starrfoxx

What EA should do is release the TSO server code to the public, so that fans can create their own private/LAN/public servers. That way TSO doesn't have to die, but rather stay alive via the fans.

But when has EA made smart decisions?

M

MiamiFan

or sell the server to someone els then they could make ago of it you know EA they suck they don't care about us people they only care about them selfs

S

sweethugger

I wish They Do Bring Back TSo I Missed It Soo Much..I Still Have The Sims Online Cd Or If I Look At The Memories Of It I Cry ...We All Had Soo Much Memories On The Game..Wish They Would bring Our Sims back and Start The Cities Fresh Like 2 At A Time To Let It Grow Again...*pouts* I Missed My Robo,Tiger Sooo Bad Please Bring It Back And Try It Back Again See What Will Happen

Sincerely Yours Missing TSO

S

Starrfoxx

Couldn't someone come up with a TSO emulator like some of these other online games like Everquest? That way we could play on our own private server or have LAN parties with TSO.

V

ValarieNicoleBF

Oh wow, people still talk about TSO on here...I looked up The Sims Online for old time sakes, saw one of my old posts, signed in, searched and found this, lol. I do hope they come out with something, even a TSO2. Just so I can "see" some people again :p But who know with the economy going the way it is :/

J

Jessie Taylor

I'd be back in a heartbeat if they would bring it back. Preferably TSO and not EALand but I'm not picky. I just want my sims back. I miss my sims, my friends, my 4 legged kids, and even my jobs.

I'm having fun with TS2, but dang, I miss you guys :(

S

Starrfoxx

I miss the Alphaville Tour you hosted, Jessie. That was some of the best fun I had in TSO. Getting to go around and see everyone's lots, hang out, do fun trivia, and move to the next one.