• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bridge Hoppers

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
So, during the last beta I spent about 9 hours trying to get across that itty bitty island chain off Stros M'kai. A few others joined in (DustysWorld, Dolnor Numbwit & qpRavenqp) and we wound up having some hilarity in voice chat (using Skype). I personally think they blocked the islands for some reason (invisible wall) - but here's my video of the success (and subsequent near suicide).

Has anyone else made it across this island chain? What did you discover?

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice video! And thanks for the "French" lessons! -)

By the way, even if we survived the "swimming with the fishies" to the 3rd island...look at the overhead map of the island chain reveals that the 4th island's edge facing the end of the 3rd island is a solid wall of rock. The only way to survive that gap were if you either found a "walking in the sky" bug, could fly over the gap, or a GM ported you to the 4th island.

And yes, "walking in the sky" does exist in other games....for instance, we have SW:TOR...and I've found another bug is still in the game...not the one in this video.

And flying too...

TQQdles™

Last edited: