• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS "Braving Brittania" newsletter by Wes Locher, Intrepid UO Chronicler!

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Story Bundle is featuring volume 2 of "Braving Brittania" for the next 9 days from today (May 4, 2021). It is included in a bundle with 9 other game-focused books, one of which is entitled - "Through the Moongate"! Sound familiar? I thought some of you would want to take a look and take advantage of it! I have the books I and II of this series by Wes, and they are inciteful and fascinating stories of our UO players. I recommend them highly!

Here is his new newsletter: You can sign up for his newsletter at this link - Comic books, video games, nonfiction, miscellanea.

1620153625639.png

Thanks for reading this! Happy Spring to everyone and all the best wishes for a HEALTHY and HAPPY Spring and Summer (or Autumn and Winter for those of you that I know are on the Southern side of the planet! Love to you all! - El