• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brand Spanking New: Organized BoD List

I

IdunSyn

I have to agree that there is a degree of randomness. My GM tailor turned in 10 normal leather caps and got a bluegreen cloth...not Icelight. Unless the color was not identified correctly the first time, these are 2 different level cloths. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

On a happier note, this is what I got from this LBOD:

20skullcaps/20doublets/20kilts/20shoes..all normal...Icy blue sandals and a check for 6k!!

T

that one guy

[Horned]Normal\15\Sandals>>Greenblue Cloth (I was expecting higher because the same reward in spined gave group 2 cloth, I dont know how a higher leather type gives lower reward type.........)

T

that one guy

[Spined]Exceptional\10\studded gorgets>>Purplelight Cloth

I

imported_Eslake

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif I got 100 bluered and ended up selling it for 10k because my bank boxes are all full of tailor smalls.

Anybody got a spare house on LS I could have? /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

These bods stack up so fast it's not funny. Specially the leathers since you get larges for normal most often, but your smalls are Rarely normal leather, they're usually horned or spined.

17 larges and still nothing but cloth.

C

ChessyTailor

Lg Bod - 20, normal, Tall Straw Hat, Cap, Wide-brim Hat, and Tricorne Hat

Reward = Charcoal cloth and 6k Check

C

ChessyTailor

Lg Bod - Normal, 15 Fancy Dress, Bonnet, Half Apron, Sandals = Dark Blue Sandals and 4500gp

D

Dr.Acula

Hey, here's my data from the other reward thread on this board:

20 E Jester LBOD: White Cloth 8K
20 N Hat LBOD: Dark Blue Cloth 6K
20 N Lady Outfit LBOD: Charcoal Cloth 6K.

I think the Jester bod gave me 8K, but could be wrong...

I

imported_Eslake

15 normal jester suits got the redblue (I was sooo hopeing for a +5 scroll)

G

I hope yo uknowthat stuff on ships "disappears" all the time, and OSI will not do anything about it. So don't store anything valuable on them.

T

Takara Ryooshi

Yes, but its just some bone helmets, that more than likely I'll never even use.

And when you mean disapears, are you refering to one of the exploits, or the bug of ships disappering? As far as the exploits, as long as the ship is not within, I forgot what the exact number it is, distance from land, they can't touch it. As for the ships being bugged, they don't seem to have the talent to debug their own software, so we the buyer of such fine entertainment, us, will just have to deal with it. I never ever keep anything of 'value' on ships.

S

Shadow Drake

turned in 15/norm/spined/(studded gorget, gloves, sleeves, leggings, and tunic) and recieved 100 pieces of ice hue 5 cloth, and 6k.

G

Ships don't have to be anywhere near land to be broken into... I don't think...

S

slavegirl

Ships do not need to be near land to be boarded.....they merely need to be unlocked.

Items on the deck of your ship will decay just as they do if you left them on the floor of your house.

Items in the Hold of your ship will remain fine as if they were in a secure in your house. However, if you do not lock your ship anyone can board and empty your hold. Be sure to lock both sides.

W

Wyrmsbane

15>Exceptional>Female Studded Armor>SBOD = Icelight and ~1k

Damien

G

There is an exploit that's been around for over a year now that allows others to board your locked ships, and the dev team doesn't care about it, so be careful cause it's not gonna be fixed... Gm's will not replace your lost goods, and you can be boarded anywhere... Just don't put anything of high value in your hold when you're not aboard..