• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brand New Sigil Wonkiness

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning before server up I logged in to check sigils. I found three in red status via the base stone and headed out, only to find discontinuity between the Title of the stone (corrupt) and the status line (not corrupted)

I was not allowed to steal a stone undergoing purification.

Stones were stolen and returned yesterday. Anyone else seeing this?

A

A Rev

I must be misunderstanding you.

It sounded like you posted saying you tried to steal sigils that had already been corrupted and where in the 3day purification process.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the towns are red, then the sigils are not ready to be stolen. I have had cases where the towns had just turned green on the base stone but weren't ready when I went to steal them from the towns. Usually just wait about 15 minutes and they are ready.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Brand New Viquire Wonkiness

Well in that regard I stand corrected and that is about as much as I want to embarrass myself for a while I think.

Still the titles on the sigils did not match what I remembered them being. But maybe the old bear trap is no longer what it used to be.

Anyway, if you find status discontinuity then please send in some sort of bug report.

*sigh*

Oh we have not been able to check the functionality of vendors and guards, but if there is anything to report please chime in.

*shakes head*

*the thread title has been changed to reflect the correct subject matter*