• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Bracelets :Life Sucks wear a Helmet, & Not Eating Meat is a Decision

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Two bracelets, they are AOS fire orange color, and say

1) Life Sucks Wear a F**King Helmet (thats what it actually says, with purple background on text)

2) Not Eating Meat is a Decision, Eating is an Instinct (with Blue background on text)

What are these? Where did they come from? How many are there?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like old Pet Binding Bracelets that were changed with HTML. Some runebooks and bracelets were done this way a few years ago. I have heard that you can still do this with some items with the EC but since I am a 2.5d kinda guy I would not know. A couple bracelets like that sold at rares fest for 5 to 15 mil. By the way, the meat eating one is from Denis Leary comedy show. Good stuff!

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for the reply rowan.

Surprised i didnt pick up on the Dennis Leary one, I love that guy. His song, "Im an A* Hole" Is the story of my life lol

D

DVI

HTML text is still possible and always has been. Sometimes people will try to tell you that an item with html text is an old old item from years ago and some cases thats true but in many others its not.

It could also be an item from a program UO ran years ago where you could basically purchase an in-game party and you would receive an item such as a bracelet with the html inscription of your choice.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for the further info DVI, though doutful the UO Dev's/GMs/Seers/Counselors would ever let the F word in anyway shape or form into the game knowingly.

But I am a history buff so thats all good to know :p