• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Bracelet: 10dex, 5 stam. incr., 15 hci, 15 dci, 5ssi

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
starting at 80m...item is on atl.
ends 8/27/1 @ 5:00pm eastern
ATLANTIC
IT HAS BEEN IMBUED...

AUCTION I OVER!! ONE OF MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED> SORRY ABOUT THIS

Last edited:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kristen Jagielski
Is this not the same person who has "hacked" a few peoples accounts by being their "girlfriend" online and getting thier account info?????
If so first off I'm sorry and second off wth u thinkin lolol

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
wasn't a gf..thought she was a friend for over a year. tis life. no biggy. was a house holder. bridge as been burnt. :)

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya was just wonderin if it was the same girl everyone keeps talkin about that has their account info which people give her for some reason (sorry friend or not i would never give anyone my access info) then goes in for the steal sooner or later gf or not then sells the stolen goods herself or through her so called guild. I just remember the first name never knew the last. That u gave. Again sorry it happened to ya and guess lesson learned? :(

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmmmm... if this person has done this numerous times she must give GOOD cam :lol: