• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Bracelet 1/4 18sdi 15dci 25EP 15magery & More -- Auction

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction:
300m reserve
600m buyout

Auction Ends Monday, 9pm eastern with 10min rule
please post all bids in thread
buyout may be done via icq/pm if you prefer

magebracelet.png

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
know its only been a short time, but current offers arent enough for me to pass up using this myself. thankyou all the same for the offers.

Im turning this into an auction with reserve and end-date.

original post has been updated.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will be transferred off pacific tonight. wanted to mention that on the chance that someone actually wanted it on pacific rather than atlantic.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive had buyout offer (600m) via pm. if this buyer turns out not to pick up ill extend auction by 24 hours or so.

if anyone else would like to bid feel free, but keep in mind as of right now the bracelet is pending sale and probably spoken for (just waiting on payment)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if he doesn't pick it up I should win, why extend the auction?
well it doesnt matter. buyer did pick up tonight. bracelet is no longer available.

on side note, not sure how i feel about pm / icq buyouts. i know as a interested buyer this would be frustrating. i would definitely not do icq pm bids. but i figure if its a buyout that persons getting the item anyway so it doesnt matter if they post or not, and some people prefer not to post.

my reasoning for extending the auction a day if by chance the item wasnt picked up was because i feel people would be less likely to bid on an item thats already pending sale.

and this has nothing to do with who bought it, over the past i have just had a good number of people offer / buyout items and then not pick up for a week or more (if at all). i wanted to sell this fast and would not have held an item that long.

i rarely run auctions, most of my sales are em items and are conducted via icq. if someone agreed to buy an item, but i have others interested, i always tell them the item is sold but if the sale happens to fall thru ill let them know. extending the auction would have been my way of doing that for an auction setting.

Last edited:

Aroz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
well it doesnt matter. buyer did pick up tonight. bracelet is no longer available.

on side note, not sure how i feel about pm / icq buyouts. i know as a interested buyer this would be frustrating. i would definitely not do icq pm bids. but i figure if its a buyout that persons getting the item anyway so it doesnt matter if they post or not, and some people prefer not to post.

my reasoning for extending the auction a day if by chance the item wasnt picked up was because i feel people would be less likely to bid on an item thats already pending sale.

and this has nothing to do with who bought it, over the past i have just had a good number of people offer / buyout items and then not pick up for a week or more (if at all). i wanted to sell this fast and would not have held an item that long.

i rarely run auctions, most of my sales are em items and are conducted via icq. if someone agreed to buy an item, but i have others interested, i always tell them the item is sold but if the sale happens to fall thru ill let them know. extending the auction would have been my way of doing that for an auction setting.
I don't think you should worry about how other people feel when you reach a buyout through pm/icq. My reasoning is because typically these people who become frustrated are the ones who were waiting til last second to buy or made no attempt to let you know they were interested. Buyouts through pm/icqs usually yield the fastest sale, most profit for you, and happiest to the buyer because he thinks he may have had a steal and has the item 100% for sure :).