• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Brac w/ 20hci/35dmg (can have 1 useless mod like sdi) other mods can be DCI and EP

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Darn have one that is close to what you are looking for 35% ring.JPG Still can be imbued to max on HCI and EP just didnt have the stuff needed myself

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Really need this to have both 20hci and 35di. will get with you both though if i find a way to get around that

thanks

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love when someone posts that they are buying something specific and people start posting stuff that is not what the buyer asked for.

Last edited:

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You'll find the right one, it's a combo that pops up (more before patch) once in a while. It's usually Ring / Bracelet of Slaughter. The couple I have fall short on one or the other mod.

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ya its possible to get the 20% hci and 35 dmg on a ring or bracelet got one but it was cursed so unraveled it.. problem with 20 hci and 35 dmg, can only imbue 1 more property to max so it can be something like HCI 20% DMG 35, DCI 15% and EP 15% that puts a piece of jewlrey at 483/500 weight