• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Box of old Slayer daggers

J

Jermosh

Years ago I was able to complete a full set of Slayer daggers and have been holding on to them for some time.

Would they be considered a collectors item? How much would they go for? This is on the ATL shard.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be a collector's item I suppose, but it would not be considered a rare item(s) as slayer weapons still drop (if these are not the regular dropped weapons, I apologize). As to value, I would suggest 1mil assuming all 6 super slayer types are included. A weapon collector might pay that.

J

Jermosh

These are the old ones when they just came out with Slayer weapons, and have no other added bonus's. I have all 24 types except for Fey,some are still stamped as Magic Dagger.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 'magic dagger' ones are probably worth more, say 500k-1m ea (not a lot since displaying them is risky -- anyone with an ID wand or skill can remove the 'magic' part by ID'ing it), but the rest are still obtainable, unfortunately. Yes, it might take some doing to get drops with only the one mod, but quite possible in theory, especially if one is willing to shop, they will be very inexpensive when found. So, it becomes a question of time investment.