• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bows

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Any Crafters with GM Fletching/Armslore/ 120 Imbuing around? I like to order a special order Composite bow. use POF on it before doing the imbuing. Spell channel, swing speed, hit lighting, you can do the 44%, HCI. Also , could use a normal bow with same.

Contact Drakelord at Stratics to discuss cost for both

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I would be willing and able to do this, though I think you have 6 properties, unless you're OK with FC -1.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
@Tuan
Well I like to lose that FC-1 if possible, so let go for that as well on both bows. When a good time of day to catch up with you? My archer name is Ria [DoD]

And what this going to cost me?

Let me know, for now, I am off to dream land. (OOC) I have to be up early to get my grandson off to school, his mother works the 3rd shift. I shall check here after he gets on the bus and try to catch you when I can in game.

Last edited:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sc, No Pen, Swing, Lightning, HCI.

That is 5. Might be a little cramped on the high end though.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ya I PM him to forget the FC-1, I take it since she is a mage, she can ebolt between shots